The Amazing Spider-Man

Brianna, also known as the Scarlet Spider of Earth-65, found herself hurtling through the air, her eyes fixated on her girlfriend Gwen, who was in hot pursuit of Spectre through a bizarre alternate version of New York. As Spectre shattered Gwen's web, Brianna's instincts kicked in and she swiftly saved her using her own web. Gwen was taken aback, unable to fathom that Brianna had followed her through the portal. Naturally, she scolded Brianna for her reckless actions.

"This mission is of utmost importance, Brianna. You shouldn't have come." Gwen admonished

"Really? You're the one who abruptly vanished through a portal." Brianna retorted

Just as the tension between the two webslingers escalated, a mysterious figure swooped in and snatched them both with expertly crafted webs. As they landed gracefully atop a towering building, Gwen's face lit up with joy upon recognizing the newcomer. It was none other than Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker, also known as The Amazing Spider-Man from Earth-120703.

"Hey, who's the new girl?" Peter inquired with genuine curiosity

"This is Brianna, and she wasn't exactly invited." Gwen replied, her tone laced with harshness

"Wait, so you weren't invited but you still came?" Peter mused, trying to make sense of the situation

"That's exactly what I want to know." Gwen stated firmly

Feeling a bit out of place, Brianna couldn't help but ask, "Um, sorry, but who are you?"

"My name is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the past seven years, I've believed that I was the one and only Spider-Man. I've experienced countless canon events, including the deaths of Uncle Ben and my girlfriend, Gwen Stacy." Peter explained

Brianna's question took a surprising turn as she asked, "Gwen, are you cheating on me?"

Gwen rolled her eyes, responding, "You idiot, he's referring to the Gwen Stacy of this universe."

The tension in the air began to dissipate as the webslingers found themselves caught up in a web of confusion and unexpected encounters.

As the three webslingers closed in on Spectre, he was taken aback by their sudden appearance. However, he wasn't one to be caught off guard for long. With a flick of his wrist, he opened a portal to another universe and pulled in the Prowler from an alternate reality. The webslingers were stunned to see the Prowler, who seemed to have a personal vendetta against Brianna, the Scarlet Spider of Earth-65.

As Prowler charged towards Brianna with her gauntlets blazing, the webslingers realized that this wasn't the first time she had crossed paths with them. In their own universe, Prowler was none other than Miles Morales, Gwen's neighbour, who had taken up the mantle of a vigilante after his father's death at the hands of Tombstone.

The webslingers knew they had to act fast if they wanted to stop Spectre and his army of villains from wreaking havoc across the multiverse. But with Prowler on the loose, things were about to get a lot more complicated.

Spectre found himself standing before Spider Woman, ready to divulge the secrets of his origin. Before his transformation into the formidable multiverse-devouring villain known as Spectre, Peter had been employed by Oscorp. His days were spent conducting experiments on the supercollider, the very contraption responsible for the mind-boggling events that unfolded in Spider Woman No Way Home.

In the midst of one of his initial tests, Peter accomplished the impossible by transporting a spider from another universe to Earth-65. This extraordinary arachnid, bearing the number 95, would later prove to hold great significance. It was the very same spider that sank its fangs into Brianna, forever altering her destiny and turning her into the formidable Scarlet Spider.

However, as Spider Woman successfully shut down the collider, Peter began to notice a peculiar change taking place within his own body. Dark matter began to encroach upon his being, a direct consequence of his exposure to the powerful collider beam.

Little did Spectre know, this was only the beginning of his transformation into a force to be reckoned with. The tale of his origin was about to unfold, revealing the true extent of his powers and the chaos he would unleash upon the multiverse.