Escaping the Spider Society

Brianna was in complete denial, refusing to accept the harsh reality that her beloved girlfriend, Gwen, was destined to meet her demise. No matter how hard she tried to evade it, Gwen firmly believed that her death was inevitable, an unchangeable event that was meant to be. This acceptance of her own fate disgusted Brianna, leaving her unable to comprehend how Gwen could be so calm about the fact that she would ultimately fall victim to Spectre's hands. After all, both Brianna and Gwen hailed from Earth-65, so it was only natural for Brianna to vehemently oppose the idea of simply accepting Gwen's impending death.

The Spider Society turned out to be a far cry from what Brianna had initially imagined. How could they be so nonchalant about sacrificing lives? Even if it was part of some grand plan within the Spider-Verse, the entire concept seemed utterly twisted and wrong.

Gwen's presence in Brianna's life was irreplaceable. As Spider Woman, she was the only person on Earth-65 who truly understood the struggles of being a teenage Spider-Person. But beyond their superhero personas, Gwen brought solace and a sense of worth to Brianna. However, all of that changed when Spider Woman 2099 callously trapped Brianna in an energy chamber, callously stating that Gwen's death was unavoidable.

Desperate and pleading, Brianna turned to her girlfriend, Spider Woman (Gwen Stacy Earth-65), for help. But what happened next shattered Brianna's trust and left her feeling utterly betrayed. Gwen did nothing to assist Brianna's escape from the energy chamber, leaving her heartbroken and questioning the authenticity of their relationship. After all, Gwen was supposed to be her girlfriend, her partner, yet she seemed unwilling to lend a helping hand in Brianna's time of need.

Gwen's heart sank as doubt filled her mind, questioning the decision she had made. She couldn't shake the feeling that the Spider Society was in the wrong for allowing innocent lives to be lost. In that tense moment, Gwen found herself surrounded by familiar faces - MCU Peter, Webb-Verse Peter, Hobie, and Pavitra. They all shared a knowing look, realizing that the 2099 version of Spider Woman and the Spider Society were not the heroes they had believed them to be.

Brianna, Gwen's girlfriend from Earth-65, observed the unfolding chaos as her loved ones worked together to free her from the energy chamber. Spider Woman 2099, shocked by their defiance, could only watch as the five former members of her Spider Society and Brianna made their daring escape. Determined to bring them back, Spider Woman 2099 rallied her fellow Spider Society members and pursued the rogue Spider-People.

The urgency in Spider Woman 2099's voice echoed through the headquarters as she commanded all stations to halt their activities. She called out the names of Earth-65 Gwen Stacy, Earth-65 Brianna Scots, Earth-19999 Peter Parker, Earth-120703 Peter, Earth-138 Hobie Brown, and Earth-50101 Pavitra Prabhakar, demanding their capture.

Brianna, standing alongside her girlfriend and their fellow spider heroes, witnessed the relentless pursuit of the Spider Society. Countless Spider-People swarmed the headquarters, chasing them relentlessly. But the four spiders, with their agility and teamwork, easily outmanoeuvred their pursuers. Just when they thought they had evaded capture, Spider Woman 2099 launched a surprise attack, ordering them to cease their escape.

The tension hung heavy in the air as the group faced their adversaries. They knew they had to stand their ground and fight for what they believed was right. The battle for justice had only just begun.

After successfully evading every member of the Spider Society and Spider Woman 2099, the six spider heroes finally reached the transport deck. To their surprise, they were once again greeted by Ben Reilly, the Scarlet Spider of Earth-94. Unlike the Spider Society, Ben did not agree with their callous approach of allowing innocent lives to perish. He was more than willing to lend a hand in helping the six spider heroes escape their clutches.

Taking charge, Ben initiated the activation of the Go-Home-Machine, which would transport the five former members of the Spider Society back to their respective dimensions. However, an unexpected turn of events occurred when the machine scanned Brianna, one of the spider heroes.

Just as the machine was about to send Brianna back home, Spider Woman 2099 dramatically burst through the window of the transport deck. With fierce determination, she began relentlessly attacking the cocoon that encased Brianna. It was clear to Ben, who locked eyes with Brianna, that she was facing an uphill battle. In that moment, he noticed an option on the screen - the chance to reboot the system.

Without uttering a word, Ben nodded at his fellow Scarlet Spider, conveying a silent message of support and understanding. Brianna, comprehending his unspoken words, swiftly donned her mask once again. Spider Woman 2099, witnessing this exchange, grew even more furious as she was forcefully teleported away by the Go-Home-Machine.

As the machine began scanning Spider Woman 2099, she unleashed her rage by tearing the scanner from the wall and hurling it across the room. In that instant, it became abundantly clear to every member of the Spider Society that the person they had blindly followed was far from virtuous. Spider Woman 2099 had managed to manipulate them into believing that sacrificing lives was an acceptable course of action.

Spider Woman 2099 (Gwen Stacy of Earth-928) managed to convince all the Spider-People in her office that they were the good guys, and that Gwen (Earth-65 Spider Woman), MCU Peter, Webb-Verse Peter, Pavitra, Hobie and Brianna (Earth-65 Scarlet Spider), were all dangerous and could possibly disrupt many Canon events. Ben (Earth-94 Scarlet Spider), knew that Spider Woman 2099 was misguided and so, he opened a portal out of Spider Society HQ. It was clear that Ben had always been on Gwen and Brianna's side, as well as the side of MCU Peter, Webb-Verse Peter, Pavitra and Hobie.