Earth-95

Brianna was unceremoniously ejected from the Go-Home-Machine's portal, finding herself in a rain-soaked New York City. With a trembling hand, she removed her mask, her heart still racing from the harrowing ordeal she had just escaped on Earth-928, evading the clutches of the Spider Society. Determined to make sense of her surroundings, Brianna swiftly swung through the city, mirroring Gwen's experiences on Earth-65. However, something felt off. The New York she now found herself in was devoid of its usual vibrancy, replaced instead by a somber and shadowy atmosphere.

Finally reaching the apartment she shared with Gwen, Brianna watched as her friend opened the window and gracefully crawled inside. Collapsing onto the bedroom floor, Gwen couldn't believe she had finally made it back home. Meanwhile, in this bleaker and darker version of New York, Brianna slipped through the window and landed with a thud on the floor. Hastily removing her mask, she heard the door creak open, revealing a confused and bewildered Gwen. Unable to comprehend Brianna's fear, Gwen was met with a tight embrace, desperately trying to understand what had transpired.

"I'm so glad you're not dead." Brianna said

"Brianna, what are you talking about, and what are you wearing?" Gwen asked

"Gwen, I'm the Scarlet Spider, you know that." Brianna replied

"Wait, who's Scarlet Spider?" Gwen pondered

"The superhero, who bit by a radioactive spider, like you, Scarlet Spider is me." Brianna said

"Did you hit your head or something, I would remember if a radioactive spider bit me." Gwen said

As Gwen scoured Earth-65, her heart sank with each passing moment. Brianna was nowhere to be found, despite Gwen's unwavering belief that the Go-Home-Machine would bring her back. It was clear that something had gone awry, and Gwen was determined to uncover the truth.

As Gwen exited the apartment and ascended the stairs, Brianna's gaze followed her until she disappeared from sight. Upon opening the door to the rooftop, Brianna was startled to come face-to-face with Miles Morales, also known as the Prowler in Earth-65, the very universe Brianna was meant to return to. Her eyes scanned the area and landed on a mural that read "in the Prowler we trust," sending shivers down her spine. Brianna couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that washed over her. After all, she had been sent to Earth-95, the same universe where the spider that had bitten her and transformed her into Scarlet Spider had originated from.

Miles and Gwen from Earth-95 were keeping a watchful eye on Brianna, causing her to become more cautious. However, out of nowhere, Brianna was ambushed from behind and thrown to the ground. Meanwhile, on Earth-65, Gwen's spider sense tingled, alerting her that something was wrong. She realized that Brianna had been transported to a different universe and had just been attacked.