Battle with the Vulture

"Just a typical Tuesday in Brooklyn

"Just a typical Tuesday in Brooklyn. I'm fighting crime and saving so many lives. Only problem is, nobody knows about my secret double life. I'm a high school student for crying out loud. I should be worrying about my grades and trying to get into a good college. But how can I do that when I am busy fighting crime and keeping people safe?" Spider Woman asked herself

As Spider Woman's spider sense tingled, she knew something was amiss. Looking up, she saw the ominous silhouette of giant wings in the sky. Reacting quickly, she shot two webs and propelled herself forward. It was the notorious avian supervillain, the Vulture. Despite her best efforts to reason with him, the villain refused to listen. In a sudden attack, the Vulture hurled Spider Woman to the ground, but she managed to save herself from a painful impact. The Vulture then unleashed a barrage of destruction, causing untold damage to the surrounding area. Spider Woman was overwhelmed by the chaos unfolding before her eyes. Suddenly, her phone rang, and she saw that it was Brianna calling.

"It's Brianna, why is she calling me?" Spider Woman pondered

When Spider Woman picked up the phone, she heard the voice of her dear friend Brianna. Brianna sounded like she needed someone to talk to, but Spider Woman wasn't sure what was going on. Despite her confusion, Spider Woman could tell that Brianna wasn't upset or frustrated. Earlier that day, Spider Woman had taken care of the Vulture and had him securely webbed to the side of a building. Feeling a bit playful, she even made a cheeky joke.

"That's what you get for looking like a giant turkey with metal wings!" Spider Woman cried

"Stop treating me like a joke, Spider Woman!" Vulture shrieked

Gwen and Brianna had been close friends for four months now. Brianna had no idea about Gwen's secret identity as Spider Woman. As Gwen began to develop feelings for Brianna, she was caught off guard by the intensity of her emotions. It was a powerful realization for Gwen. She could see that Brianna felt the same way about her, as they brought out the best in each other whenever they were alone together. It was a beautiful thing to witness.