Origins

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for Gwen Stacy to leave her old friends behind when her family moved from Queens to Brooklyn

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for Gwen Stacy to leave her old friends behind when her family moved from Queens to Brooklyn. It's never easy to start over in a new place, especially when you're a teenager. And with her father being the head of the NYPD, I can only imagine the pressure Gwen must have felt to always do things by the book. It's clear that her parents wanted the best for her, but it must have been tough for Gwen to adjust to her new life.

On top of all that, Gwen was starting high school in just a few days and was understandably worried. It's hard enough to navigate the social scene in a new school, but not knowing anyone in the area must have made it even more daunting. Thankfully, Gwen was able to meet Miles Morales, her new neighbour, and they quickly became friends. It's always a relief to find someone you can connect with in a new place.

Of course, it wasn't all smooth sailing for Gwen and Miles. They were attending different schools, which meant they wouldn't be seeing each other as often as they'd like. It's tough to make new friends, but it's even tougher when you have to split your time between different social circles. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Gwen to say goodbye to Miles knowing they wouldn't be seeing each other as often.

As Captain Stacy drove his daughter to school the next day, Gwen's nerves were still running high. Upon entering the school, she felt like a fish out of water. As she walked through the hallway, she accidentally bumped into someone. Gwen quickly apologized, but to her surprise, the person smiled at her. It was Brianna Scots, who introduced herself and shared that she too was new and didn't know anyone. Brianna had pale-skin with sapphire blue eyes and long white hair that went down to her upper back. This perfectly complimented Gwen's blonde hair and light blue eyes.

As they walked together, Gwen and Brianna discovered they had so much in common. They both had a passion for music and had played in rock bands before. They were also both highly intelligent, with Gwen's intelligence rivalling that of the other students. Brianna's warm and friendly demeanour helped to calm Gwen's nerves.

To make things even better, Gwen and Brianna both joined the basketball team. It was a perfect fit for both of them since they were both skilled players.

Gwen arrived home that night and greeted her parents. She was so tired after making tons of new friends on her first day and remembered something. Her science teacher stated that their class would be going on a trip to a science institute to welcome the new students. Gwen was so excited and could not sleep.