Returning to normal life

Gwen's adventure through the multiverse had been a success! She returned home through her very own hexagonal portal, feeling exhilarated and ready for more. As she swung through the city using her trusty web shooters, she remembered an important task - picking up the cake for her dad's promotion party.

Our hero arrived at the bakery and was pleased to see that the cake looked perfect. With the cake in hand, Gwen continued to swing home, eager to celebrate her dad's big achievement.

Upon arriving home, Gwen quickly changed out of her Spider Woman suit and heard a knock at the door. It was her girlfriend, Brianna, who had been invited to the party. Gwen was overjoyed to see her and they both headed up to the rooftop to enjoy the festivities.

As they looked out over the city, Brianna expressed her admiration for Gwen's dad and all he had done to protect the city. The young couple felt proud to be a part of such a supportive community and knew that they were right on time to celebrate this momentous occasion.

"There's my brilliant daughter. Come on, give your old man a hug!" Captain Stacy bellowed

"Hey dad, I got the cake." Gwen said

"Gwen, it's beautiful." Helen said

"There's a special message written on it. It says: To the George Stacy, best father and best police officer." Gwen stated

"Gwen, thank you." Captain Stacy smiled

Our hero suddenly looked at her dimension travel watch and it mentioned something called a "canon event", which our hero did not understand. Gwen stated that she needed to go and use the bathroom. Upon entering the building, Gwen noticed another hexagonal multiverse portal, and two individuals jumped through. It was Peter and Pavitra. Gwen was happy to see them and stated that they were throwing a promotion party for her dad, who had been promoted to the rank of Police Inspector. 

"Whoa, Gwen, that's a canon event!" Peter exclaimed

"A what event?" Gwen inquired

"Canon events are like the glue that connects all spider people across the multiverse. They're meant to happen, like the death of a girlfriend." Pavitra explained

He went on to give an example, "Take event ASM 121, for instance. In an alternate universe, Gwen Stacy was killed during Spider-Man's fight with Green Goblin."

Gwen's eyes widened as she looked at the visualization. She was horrified to see another version of herself die. The display also showed the death of Gwen Stacy from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Our hero couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Pavitra dropped a bombshell when he revealed that messing with a canon event could trigger a catastrophic chain reaction, causing entire worlds to unravel! Luckily, the Spider Society had a knack for saving the day and thwarting these disasters. But let's face it, sometimes even they can't prevent the inevitable.

During this period, the alien symbiote continued to look for a host.