The symbiote saga begins

Gwen soared through the bustling city, her trusty web shooters propelling her forward with ease. She was on a mission to rid the streets of crime, and nothing could stop her. As she swung past the towering museum, she noticed a group of shady characters attempting to break in. Without hesitation, she swooped down and took them out one by one, delivering them to the grateful police. Inspector George Stacy was quick to express his gratitude, and Gwen couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as she fired off another web and swung away into the night.

But just as she was basking in her victory, her phone buzzed with a message from her girlfriend Brianna. The tone was urgent, and Gwen's heart sank as she read the words. They needed to talk. She had a sinking feeling in her gut, unsure of what was to come. What could Brianna possibly want to discuss? Gwen couldn't shake the feeling of unease as she swung through the city, her mind racing with possibilities. All she knew was that whatever was coming, she was ready to face it head-on. Gwen arrived at her girlfriend's house and the window was already open, so she just crawled through.

"Brianna, you wanted to talk?" Gwen asked

"Yes. Please sit down." Brianna said

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Gwen pondered

"I feel like you are too wrapped up in your other life as Spider Woman. You are never free to hang out because you're always fighting crime and protecting the city. Like last Sunday, you said that you could hang out with me. But you needed to go and take down criminals, leaving me in a lurch. I cannot take it anymore!" Brianna cried

"What are you saying?" Gwen asked

"I'm giving you an ultimatum. You need to choose whether you're going to be my girlfriend or continue being Spider Woman, the choice is yours." Brianna replied

Gwen was absolutely floored by what her girlfriend had just said. She couldn't even bear to look at her right now. So, without a word, she climbed out of the window and shot her girlfriend an angry glare. And then, in a fit of frustration, she leapt out of the window and fired off another web. Brianna watched in horror as her girlfriend swung away into the night, feeling like she had just made the biggest mistake of her life.

Little did she know, something even more terrifying was about to happen. The black alien symbiote, always on the lookout for negative emotions, sensed Gwen's anger and decided to follow it. That night, as Gwen lay in bed, unable to shake the hurtful words that had been said, the symbiote crawled in through her window and began to bond with her.

Gwen woke up to a nightmare. She was horrified by what was happening to her, but it was too late. The symbiote had taken over, and she found herself hanging from the side of a skyscraper, clad in a new, black Spider Woman suit. It was a terrifying transformation, but Gwen couldn't deny the rush of power that came with it. She was no longer just a webslinger - she was something more. Something darker. Something dangerous.