Rise of the Black Suited Spider Woman

As Spider Woman swung through the bustling city, something felt off. People couldn't quite put their finger on it, but they knew things weren't quite the same. Little did they know, the symbiote had taken complete control of our hero.

Meanwhile, Gwen's eyes fluttered open to a pitch-black world. Her heart raced as she realized she wasn't alone. A version of herself, completely consumed by the alien symbiote, stood before her. As the two approached each other, Gwen couldn't shake the feeling that something was terribly wrong.

"What the hell are you?" Gwen asked

"I'm the manifestation of blackest and deepest evil tendencies. Together, we are powerful, we are one, we are Venom!" cried the symbiote

"Give me back my body!" Gwen roared

"No way, I'm just getting warmed up." Venom replied

"Whatever you're going to do, you will not get away with it." Gwen said

"Watch me, I'm to make sure that you and Brianna never see each other again. Do you want to know what I mean? Well, I'm going to kill her!" Venom screamed

Gwen's heart pounded in her chest as she surveyed her dire situation. The ominous black symbiote chains that ensnared her were unyielding, rendering her completely immobile. But that was only the beginning of her nightmare. She had unwittingly bonded with a ferocious alien symbiote that thirsted for nothing but bloodshed - and its target was none other than her beloved girlfriend. Gwen knew she had to act fast, but how could she possibly defeat this hostile symbiotic entity when it was bonded to her?