Dr Olivia Octavius

Gwen made the decision to pay a visit to her scientific mentor and esteemed family friend, Dr. Olivia Octavius. Upon arrival, the scientist expressed her delight at seeing Gwen and commented on her well-being. In response, Gwen graciously thanked her mentor for the compliment and proceeded to request assistance with upgrading her technological equipment. She presented her web shooters and explained that Spider Woman had requested the upgrade. Dr Octavius observed the advanced nature of the web shooters and scrutinized her mentee. She then noticed that Gwen had the Spider Woman mask in her possession and scrutinized her countenance, thereby deducing the secret identity of her student.

"Gwen, your web shooters are a technological marvel." Said Dr Octavius

"Yeah, I did use all that stuff you taught me about weight and propulsion rates to craft my suit. You're not mad, are you?" Gwen asked

"Of course not, I'm happy to help you upgrade your tech." Doctor Octavius replied

Gwen experienced a sense of contentment upon realizing that her scientific mentor was a reliable individual. Doctor Octavius carried out minor enhancements to her student's web shooters. Additionally, Gwen observed that a new Spider Woman suit was necessary.

"You can use my fabricator to make your new suit, is that okay?" Dr Octavius asked

"Yeah, that sounds great." Gwen replied

Gwen proceeded towards the fabricator machine, whereupon it commenced scanning her Spider Woman attire. The webslinger observed with interest as the machine initiated the printing process for her updated Spider Woman suit, which retained the same design albeit with certain modifications.