Omi the Diva

January 4th, 2013

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Deep breaths in 'Tsumu." 'Samu said, rubbing up and down my spine. I let out a shaky sigh, knee bouncing and head rested against the seat in front of me.

We were getting thrown straight into the second seed, which meant we wouldn't have any sort of warm up game. However, it did give us the time to watch some of the other teams. I never really got any sort of time to free roam, so I didn't mind too much.

I was anxious however.

"'M good," I said, unsure of myself, then sat back up with a smile.

'Samu eyed me cautiously, humming and looking out the window, which I was sitting by.

Our first game, the second round of the tournament, was against Karasuno. I was glad to have the chance to meet a few of the players, that way I knew what we were up against at the very least. They'd been a pretty garbage school in the past few years, so this would be their first nationals in a long time. I was rooting for them to atleast make it past the first seed.

Itachiyama was thrown straight into the third seed, so I felt worse for them. It seemed like a good thing, having a guaranteed spot, but I liked the competition. It felt off routine.

Not long after, z so we parked at the gymnasium, going through the same back entrance as always, away from the crowds. I wondered if Itachiyama would even show up today. They didn't have any games for today but it would be stupid of their captain to not make them watch the other games at the very least. I was hoping maybe I'd have the chance to watch a game with Sakusa-kun. My stomach churned at the thought, I still haven't gotten used to the feeling.

I took a shower when we arrived, most did. We weren't able to get into our hotel until later tonight, so everyone's luggage stayed on our shuttle. I got into comfy clothes for the time being, but kept the spirit with my Inarizaki jacket.

We got a different lounge this time, somewhere farther towards the opposite end of the building. The interior was just nearly identical. I spent my time doing stretches in the lounge, letting my hair fully dry. I fixed myself up in the mirror, making myself hotter than I already am and left Inarizaki's room.

A lot of games were already happening all throughout the building. There were always a lot to get through in the first seed. I walked down aimlessly, hands thrown in my sweatpant pockets.

My head shot over to the crowd at a ridiculously loud screech, "MIYA-SAN!!"

A girl and her friends were jumping up down, holding up a sign for me. I excitedly waved back, causing a scream to leave all of their lips.