The Easy Way Out

August 15th, 2018

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

I swung our hands as we walked through the park, the weather was fairly nice though I still preferred to wear a jacket. I pulled on Kiyoomi's hand when I spotted a bridge.

"Look! Ducks!" I announced, looking over to the pond where the ducks swam. He was watching me, and despite wearing a mask, he was smiling. I startled when I felt a hand that wasn't his.

I flipped back, meeting a stupid grin. Stood in front of me was Kuroo Testurou. I gave him an excited and confused hug.

"What the-" I noticed Bokkun behind him.

"Suprise~" Bokkun purred, trotting up beside me.

"Oh my god y'er in the flesh." I laughed.

"That I am." Kuroo grinned, before turning to Kiyoomi, "You played for Itachiyama didn't you?" 

"Yeah, you were Nekoma's captain." He replied.

"What 'r ya doin' 'ere anyway? Just visitin'?" I asked.

Bokuto walked up to me, hands on my shoulders. He had a wide a devious grin,

"'Tsum 'Tsum." He said it slowly, "Do you remember Terushima Yuuji, from Aoba Johzai?"

"Guy with the tongue piercing." I commented.

"Right, so he brought up his college volleyball friends, and his high school ones. Plus, everyone who they invite. You won't know most people but some people you will definitely recognize. Like.. oh Yuuji hired the "Guess Monster" as a caterer. Apparently he's a chocolatier." He said the last part in a fancy way.

"Oh shit?"

"Yeah it's here in Osaka, that's why I'm staying with Kou." Kuroo said, I looked over with glistening eyes. "People are coming up from Tokyo."

"Holy crap yeah we're in." I stated.

"We?" Kiyoomi crinkled his nose.

"Yes we." I shot back.

"Yeah you can show them your sick beats." Bokuto replied, fully serious. I chuckled remembering Kiyoomi's carpool solo.

Kiyoomi glared in return.

Kuroo snorted, "You're all teammates right? I can't imagine the Sakusa going to a party."

"I can't either" He groaned. I smirked in return, then made the decision to kiss his masked cheek.

"Yes, and we're together! Funky right?"

Kuroo quirked a brow, "Seriously?"

"Yes but it's a secret!" I put a finger dramatically to my lips.