Surprise..!

January 3rd, 2019

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

"So what is this about?" Tomas tried to say it patiently, I knew he had places to be. 

We beckoned the others to gather closer, my heart was beating out of my chest. This was almost scarier than telling the other two; 'Samu and Sunarin. Then it was just excitement. This time it's different.

"Well, we have an announcement." I said it awkwardly, Kiyoomi was having an even harder time than I was.

"Who does?" Inunaki asked, quirking a brow.

I took my hand from behind my back, showing the ring placed on my finger. The other's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh my god!" Hinata beamed, hopping over.

"Holy crap, congrats Atsumu." Inunaki said, looking up.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Meian teased, I scratched the back of my neck. I promptly noticed Bokkun short circuiting in the background.

"HE PROPOSED?!" He yelled, coming over and snatching my hand. 

"He?" Meian quirked a brow.

I glanced at Kiyoomi who was hiding behind his mask. I walked beside him, clinging to his arm with a cheeky smile.

"Surprise..!"

Kiyoomi shrunk into his jacket, and I could feel his heart racing from here.

"I didn't know you two were dating?!" Inunaki rushed out.

"They're engaged." Barnes corrected, then turned to us, "And congrats, kinda makes sense."

"It does not make sense." Tomas uttered out, earning a laugh from both Hinata and Meian.

"We've got more history than ya think!" I squeaked.

"It does, they click so well on the court." Barnes justified.

Meian shrugged, "I can see it."

Some of us stayed talking and others didn't. I was happy everyone took things so well. I haven't however broke things down to the coach.

Bokkun followed me like a dog back to the car.

"How are you engaged before me?" He whined.