European Honeymoon

April 12th, 2020

La Ville-Lumiére

La Ville-Lumiére

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

"Gah 's even prettier in person Omi-kun!" I cheered, pointing over to the Eiffel Tower. We were sat in the back of someone's cab, much to Kiyoomi's distaste. When I looked over however his smile was warm and genuine.

"I think it's closed.. they're remodeling." Kiyoomi said, worry in his voice.

"Oh no! Really?" I said, looking back.

Kiyoomi looked towards the driver, he spoke in English, "Excuse me, Is the tower closed?"

The driver looked back through the mirror. I was already experiencing a culture shock from the car being a left hand drive. "The top floor is closed, but you can still visit I believe." 

With the loving help of Kiyoomi my English has gotten a lot better, not nearly perfect however. I nodded slowly.

"Merci Beaucoup." Kiyoomi said.

It wasn't long until we made it to our air bnb.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

I felt our fingers slide against one another before tightly locking together. 

"Kiyoomi.." I muttered, out of breath. He didn't give me a moment to breathe, and kissed me again. He was harsh, pressing my whole body into the mattress with just his mouth. I gasped, pushing him back just slightly. I turned my head up and away from him so I could breathe, he took the chance to explore my neck, biting down on every piece of flesh he could find.

"Kiyoo- ah!" He bit at my throat, sending a jolt though my spine. His hand slipped out of mine and trailed down my body. His hand was hot and I could feel him slip under my waistband. 

I took a breath, but it was short lived before he met my lips again. It wasn't long until he pushed his way into me. My head lolled back and I bit at my wrist, eyebrows screwed tight. He took my wrist, pinning it harshly above my head.

"Don't do that." He said, making me shudder. I swallowed, nodding and putting up my other arm. He laughed, amused.

"So obedient huh? Do you like being told what to do, Atsumu?" He said it in such a condescending way. I started to suck on my bottom lip, watching him hungrily

"Turn over." He said, I was quick to follow instructions. He pulled me to the end of the bed and pushed himself into me. I let out a pathetic wine, dropping to my elbows. When he started moving I felt little to no control over my body. My lips pressed into the sheets, soaking it with my saliva.