Mr Toasty

March 28th, 2018

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

"Miya~" A voice purred, shaking me a little.

"Mmm mm." I groaned, rolling onto my face. It was silent for awhile before he attempted to wake me up again, I groaned. Omi pulled me up into a sitting position.

"Good morning, Miya." He smiled, he didn't look tired at all.

Usually, I would protest and try to go back to sleep, but seeing Omi right there, I had no desire to. I rubbed by eyes, the lights stayed off besides the decorative ones. It was still dark outside.

"Good morning Omi." I smiled, sleepily resting against his chest as he stood beside the bed.

"Get into warm clothes, it's cold outside."

I nodded, yawning and getting to my feet. I found a dark grey zip up jacket and put it on, yawning again.

"Are the other two up?"

"No, I thought I'd get you up, first."

I hummed, following him quietly through the house. The other two were passed out on the couch, their legs sprung across the table and over one another.

I rubbed my hands together when we slipped out the door, wordlessly agreeing to spend some time alone. I shivered, breathing into my sleeved hands.

"I already started the fire," He said, placing a hand in the small of my back and taking be towards the fire. I put my hands in front of the flames, huddled up on a log. He sat beside me, and we listened to the fire crackle for a moment.

"How long have ya been out here?" I asked, using my sleepiness as an excuse to lay against him.

"Since five, it nearing 5:30 now.."

"Ya've been at work." I smiled, admiring the fire. We stayed in silence and I rested against him, the sounds of nature and the crackle of the fire surrounded us.

"There's a snake." Omi said quietly.

"What? Where?" I asked excitedly, sitting up. He pointed over to a Japanese Keelback slithering past the far log.

"He likes the heat." He said, though his voice dropped into a warning when I stood, "Miya."

I walked over, picking up the snake and holding it up.

"Atsumu that's a wild fucking animal!" He rushed, evidently panicked.

"So? They're my friends."

"Miya put the snake down."

I let the snake slither over my arms and towards the heat, "He's a Keelback, they're very calm snakes."

"Do you always pick up disease carrying animals?" He asked, scrunching his nose.