No Time To Explain

(Text message)

Haley: What time are we going to leave for the double date?
Rachel: idk
Haley: How about 6pm?
Rachel: sounds good

(An hour later at 5:30pm)
"Rachel hurry up we can't be late!" I yelled up stairs.
"One minute, I have to find my shoes." Rachel said but was kind of muffled from talking with her door closed. Suddenly her door flew open as she spilled out.
"How do I look?" She said kind of panting.
"Fine, now let's go we don't need to be late." I said back. "Are you sure your parents are going to be ok with us going out on a date with normal people?"
She rolled her eyes at me. " Yes, are you sure yours will be?"
"Probably?" I mumbled.
"Let's just go!" She screamed.
We rushed out of the door. Into my car. When we got in the car she apologized for yelling at me.
(6:30 finally at the restaurant)
"Rachel no cursing." I reminded her as we walked into the restaurant.
"Fine, bitch!" *giggles* Rachel basically screams as we open the door. I started to blush out of embarrassment. Noticing she said it too loud she apologized to everyone around us. We then made are way to the table. Two guys were sat waiting on us. My date was Ty and Rachel's date was Victor. I got the better pick. My date was hot. I was already in love with him before he had even said anything. I looked over at Rachel who seemed to be feeling the same way as me.
Ty looking love struck said, "Hey, my name is Ty."
"Hi" I said
Rachel snapping me from my dream says, "We already knew your name stupid." Rachel then looked at my face. She suddenly had this look of pure pain wash onto her face.
In unison they all said, "Your eyes!"
"Haley your eyes just changed from light blue to purple." Rachel whispered in my ear.
"Bye!" I said panicked. Pulling my sunglasses out of my purse I put them on quickly. Then wrote down my number on a napkin. Then ran out of the door.