Ty

(The next morning)
"I can't believe that hap-" I was in the middle of talking to Rachel when my phone interrupted me.
Ty: Why did you run out of the restaurant last night?
Haley: Because my eyes changed color
Ty: So
All of the sudden Rachel grabbed my phone.
"Hey give that back!" I screeched.
"No, finish your sentence!" She yelled back.
"No, give it back now!" I snapped back. She then looked down at the screen of my phone.
"You can't text him he will out us!" She said.
"No he won't" I yelled back
"You don't even now him you just met him!" Rachel yelled putting my phone in her pocket.
"But I love him and anyone you love you can trust, anyway you wouldn't understand you have never been in love!" I snapped back. Her face suddenly turned from cocky to mad.
"How do you know I have never been in love, I like Victor, you know what I love him!" Suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks I had just ruined both of are chances for true love. She is going to hate me for the rest of are lives.
"I'm so sorry!" I said all the sudden. She gave me a weird look and leaned in for a hug. She hugged me for what seemed like forever. When she let go her eyes were puffy. She had been crying.
"I forgive you!" She said wiping the tears out of her eyes.
"Can I have my phone back I want to do something for you." I said to her.
"Fine!" She said taking my phone out of her pocket. Then I started to text Ty again.
Haley: Can I get Victors number from you?
Ty: Why?
Haley: For Rachel
Ty: Ok....***-***-****
Haley: thank you
Ty: your welcome do you want to go on another date?
Haley: yes!
Ty: see you tomorrow at 5:00 at the old pizza joint downtown!
Haley: yeah see you then bye
Ty: bye see you tomorrow
Haley: see you then bye love you