He's The One!

We got back to Ty's house not even noticing that it was midnight. We pulled out Ty's laptop and started looking for male husky puppies. We looked for hours every now and again taking breaks. When all the sudden both are eyes light up it was this little male husky puppy. He had dark blue eyes that in his picture were bright blue and beautiful markings.

(Information on puppy)

Gender: M
Pounds: 10 at the moment
Breed: husky
Location: Galveston, Tx.
Phone number: *********
Email: sexychick104@pixels.com

(In the room)

"He is only an hour away!" I said. Then me and Ty looked at each other and he dialed the number. He then left the room when he came back he said, "he is ours!" I started jumping up and down out of excitement. He said "let's go and get the cash, she said he is for sale for 100."
"That's cheap for such a beautiful dog!" I said running to get the keys. We went and got the cash out of the bank and then he texted the lady and we were on our way to get are baby boy. We were trying to come up with names the whole ride over to the woman's house. This was going to be a long drive. I started brain storming ideas for are dogs name. Max, Cook, Buster, Jimmie, Don, Taylor, Jake, Tyler, Parker, George, Dave, Rex, Chance.
"How about we name him Zero!" Ty said. It was perfect.
"Hell yeah!" I said so excited.
Ty then asked me how I was doing in my cast trying to make small talk. I try not to notice it. He then looked at it he said, "I can't wait for you to get it off "
"The cast or my clothes?" I said jokingly.
"Both!" He said back winking.
"Yeah yeah lover boy." I said trying not to laugh and play punching Ty.
"Hey eyes on the road killer!" He said, "it's not like you haven't thought about it either!"
"Ty!" I said.
"Keep practicing saying that." He said winking.
"Stop it!" I said and for the rest of the car ride he was hinting around about sexy. Then we pull up at the woman's house and we both jumped out of the car racing to the door.