Too much to drink!

(Victor's point of view)
-9am-

Wow, I think I can seriously hear my brain pounding. I feel so weird. God I'm mad at Rach, but at the same time I have nothing to be mad about. She told me the truth I should be happy not mad. At least she told me. And before the babies are even born, it's better than finding out then. Now I know what I'm expecting. I regret the drinking that I did yesterday though. Oh god I'm going to be sick. (Runs to the bathroom and throws up) Damn I shouldn't have gone out and drank the whole bar. I should have just yelled and gotten over it. I could have just released my rage and not have bottled it up with all the other crap I have been holding all these years. I would have felt so much better if I had just done that, god damn it. I would be smiling right now knowing that I had said everything that I had to say. I wouldn't be holding back right now. "Babe, can you come here so we can talk please!?!" I say after flushing the toilet then I leaned up against it. Rachel came in groggily I had forgotten that it was still morning and Rachel usually sleeps till noon. Whoops!
"Yeah hun?" She asked.
"I'm sorry for acting the way I did and I'm happy that you told me now." I said. She smiled I guess that she excepted my apology.
"It's ok, good night!" She said going back into the bedroom.
"Sorry I woke you up, love you, good night you three!" I yelled out hoping she would hear me.
"We love you too!" She hollered back. God I love that woman! I need to marry her soon. God I already proposed. Then we found out that she was pregnant and we haven't really talked about it. But I know Rachel has it all planned out already. Well good night I'm going to bed with my fiancee.