All Moved In

(1 month later)

We moved into the house. We're almost completely moved in, but we still have to do Cecelia's room and puppy proof for Zero. He is a lot bigger now, but he is still my baby. Ty is getting ready right now so we can go pick out the paint for Cece's room. We are thinking a nice light purple for the walls. And getting a few shelves for her walls. We are going to get the rest of the stuff later.
"You ready to go baby?" Ty asked.
"Yeah!" I said.
"Not you babe Cece!" He joked laughing his ass off. He had been doing that a lot lately. I am 4 1/2 months so we were half way to holding are baby girl.
"Not funny!" I said back making my way down stairs slowly. Ty ran up to me and helped me the rest of the way down. He then grabbed the keys and we were off to the store.

(At Lowes)

We went over to the paint samples. Led him to the purples. They had this really faint purple. Me and Ty looked at each other. Then we went and Ty grabbed the paint bucket.
"Thanks for grabbing it Babe!" I said.
"No problem sexy!" He said really loud. Making people look at us. My checks turned red so we walked to check out and let as fast as we could.
"Don't do that ever again!" I said loudly.
"I'm sorry sexy." He said slapping my butt and walking faster. He was at the car when I got there holding my door open for me. I got in and playfully punched him in the arm.
"Not funny!" I said. Then we both started laughing. Who was I kidding that was hilarious.

(Back at the house)
-later in the day-

Ty painted the baby's room it's beautiful. We are going furniture shopping tomorrow. The baby's room was going to be the prettiest one in the house. Cece was going to love it. We are going to get her a lot of toys too this kid is never going to get bored.