Please!!!

(The next day)
-9:00am-

I woke up alone. Ty had left the day before at around 11:00pm. It was kind of suspicious he had wanted to stay for the night, but his mom called. I don't know why she wanted him to come home, but something wasn't right. He got up put on his shoes and gave me a kiss. His face looked like he was going to cry. Then he ran out the door and to his car and then he was gone. I went back inside and then around 1 this morning I fell asleep still wondering what had just happened. Now I awoke this morning still concerned. I pull out my phone and texted him.

(Text message)

Haley: why did you leave last night
Ty: something bad happened
Haley: what
Ty: I don't want to talk about it over the phone
Haley: then come over
Ty: I can't
Haley: baby what happened
Ty: I will tell you later
Haley: please I want to help if I can
Ty: fine I will be over sometime
Haley: when
Ty: when I can leave
Haley: ok
Ty: ok
Haley: I love you
Ty: I love you too
Haley: bye
Ty: bye

(Now in room sitting on the bed)
-9:30-

I had texted him for 30 minutes, but he still didn't take my concern away. Then all of the sudden it hit me maybe they got robbed or his parents are getting a divorce. Then it hit me like a brick maybe one of his parents died or maybe both of them. I then picked up my phone and texted him.

(Text message)

Haley: I am always here for you no mater what happens and I am going to take you advice and talk to Rachel. Please tell me what happened. I love you and I'm here I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so your stuck with me. I'm here please please just tell me what is wrong. Come over I love you I'm waiting here at my house. Or I will even go to your house what ever you need.
Ty: come over please
Haley: I will be right over
(In room)

I jumped off of my bed. I ran downstairs and put my shoes on. I was still on pajamas, but I didn't care I loved him to much. Then I wrote a note for Rachel.

(On note)

I love you like a sister and I hope you can forgive me for being an asshole. I have to run I might be gone all day. I am going to go check on Ty.

-love Haley

P.s. Not in a gay way.

(Putting down the note)

I put down my keys and ran out the door and before I knew it I was outside of Ty's house.