I Need Sleep!

(1 week later)

Ty has to go back to work today, so I'm stuck all by myself with the baby and the dog. Don't get me wrong I love them both. But Cecelia is still young so she needs almost all my attention. Zero has to be taken outside to go pee meaning I have to put Cece in her stroller and walk the dog who is big now. He walks with you, but the second he sees another animal you are screwed. The other day he pulled so hard he knocked over Ty and I hate to tell you I am smaller than Ty.
This morning I woke up at six am to a crying baby. I run in to her room to try and get her to stop crying because Ty has
another hour of sleep before he has to leave. I pick her up and notice she needs a diaper change something I can barely do. It makes me want to puke, but I did it. By the time I had her changed she wasn't tired. I was now very tired, but I had to stay up. Great no sleep I thought to myself. I walk into the bedroom to see Ty sprawled out on the bed, so now I can't even sit down on the bed.
"Great!" I say and walk out of the bedroom. I got all the way to the living room and sit down. I turn on the tv and put it on 10 not to disturb Ty. Who I could hear snoring down the hall. If only I could be doing that, but no I don't need sleep. Rest is for the weak. I sit there watching one of my animes which I haven't been able to do the last few days. I get half way threw when ever I remember I have to go wake up Ty. I get up bringing the laughing Cece with me. I get to the room and shout in his ear.
"Time for work get up your going to be late!" Then I back up. His body launches out of bed and runs to the shower. He gets his shower done and gets dresses really fast. "Hold on speedy you don't have to leave for another 10 minutes." I said laughing at his hair that was every where. He just gave me a dirty look and came over and gave me a kiss.
"You said I was going to be late." He whispered in my ear.
"It got you ready fast now didn't it?" I asked trying not to laugh.
"How much sleep did you get you look terrible?" He said.
"Why thanks for the complement and a few hours." I said.
"It's ok sexy you could never not be beautiful." He said. I just glared at him and handed him his lunch as I fixed his hair. I slapped his ass sending him out the door. Before he walked off he turned around and gave me a kiss.
"Good luck sexy." He said and winked. Then he went to his car and left. That was when ever the torture began. I took the dog outside and hurried back inside with Cecelia and Zero because I had to feed the screaming baby. Let's just say it was a busy day.