Why!?!

I woke up around 6pm on Ty's chest. He had already opened his puffy eyes. He looked down at me and kissed me. I looked at him as if he were a wounded dog. He just lied there after I had gotten off the bed. He looked as if he had no soul. He just sat there eyes open staring at me I went and sat at the edge of the bed and talked to him. "How did it happen?" I asked trying to not upset him.
"Car accident." He stated.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry!" I said feeling as if I had just slapped him across the face. I didn't want him to feel as if I was trying to question his pain. I mean a car accident was a horrible way to go.
"It is no big deal she's dead what do I care!" He said hurt.
"You loved her so much I just didn't want to wonder how she left this world." I said back getting up and hugging him. I felt him breathing harder and I knew he was crying. He was trying to be tuff around me even though he didn't have to.
"I didn't want to seem weak!" He said.
"You the toughest man I know weak?" I said back sarcastically.
"Yeah." He said laughing.
"Hey I'm going to run out and get somethings would you like anything." I said.
"Yeah!"he said.
"Ice cream and candy?" I asked him.
"Yes, how did you know I would want that?" He asked.
"I just know you that well." I said. So we said are good byes and I went to get the things we needed.

(On the way back from getting things)

I had stopped bye the house given Rachel a hug and apologized in person. She accepted because we are like sisters and nothing can tear us apart. I grabbed some of my clothes. Then went to the store got ice cream, candy, tissues, and somethings for dinners and lunches.
I walked back in and set everything down and put away the food. Marched up to Ty's room and sat my bag down. He was gone. I looked around the whole house. I ran out to my car and then it hit me Victor. He must have gone to see Victor. So I texted Rachel.

(Text message)

Haley: where does Victor live
Rachel: at a place
Haley: where
Rachel: why
Haley: Ty left and I think he went to see Victor.
Rachel: oh he lives in the house at the end of Ty's street to the left.
Haley: thank you
Rachel: no problem

(Putting phone down and ran to Victor's house)

I got there and knocked on the door. Victor opened it rushing me in. He had this look of fear and relief at the same time.
"He just showed up and I think he's drunk!" Victor yelled to me. I ran over to Ty who was on the floor screaming and yelling about his mom. I bent down beside him and just hugged him shushing him.
"She loved you she wouldn't want to she you like this." I said to him trying to calm him.
"S-she never l-love-loved m-e!" He yelled very drunk and slurring so bad.
"She loved you more than anything in the whole world don't say that." I said back to him. Victor was trying to help me and he agreed with my statement.
"Dude she loved you." He said. Ty just nodded. Then Victor helped me get Ty off of the floor and into my car where I drove us into his driveway. Then I helped him to the door and rushed him up stairs before his dad could see him.