The fight

(1 day ago)

-Ty's point of view-

Oh great my dad is going to be there we haven't gotten along ever since my mom died. I inherited a lot of money from my mom's will and my dad only got left with the house. He was pissed beyond fuming, but I hadn't told Haley so I told her he could eat with us. But the only problem is my dad doesn't like he thinks she is only marrying me for the money. I don't know what to do anymore. Oh great it's time for me to go home to the bastard.

(At the house)

I walk in and greet everyone except for him. Oh and fill in Rachel about me knowing her news. She was pregnant! Oh great Haley just noticed how I didn't greet my father. So I greet him it wasn't very comfortable greeting him though, so who the hell was I fooling besides myself.
"We're going to go put Cecelia down for a nap." Said Haley as she motioned for Rachel to come with her.
"I'll help!" Said Rachel running to catch up. Now it was my chance the girls were in another room I could speak to my father without them hearing the argument.
"Why are you here?" I asked with a mad, but hushed voice.
He gave me a dirty look, "you know dawn well what I'm doing here!" He said using the same speaking tone. I gave him a dirty look. "Hey at least I'm not the one marrying the whore who only wants my money!" He said.
"She is not like that!" I argued back.
"Fine then she is a gold digger!" He said getting in my face.
"No she isn't and get out of my face!" I said with gritted teeth. I was beyond mad now I was furious.
"Yes she is you pathetic piece of crap!" He said moving closer to me.
"No she isn't!" I said shoving him back. He gave me this look like it's on. He drew closer and punched me in the face. I started to punch him, but before I knew it I was on the ground getting the snot kicked out of me. It wasn't very nice. Then Haley came in.
"Stop fighting!" She screamed. She had surly seen that I was getting my ass kicked. She walked over and then that's when it happened my dad hit her. I got up off the ground and she had already run off followed by Rachel. I started to wail on my dad he had a bloody nose, a busted lip, and more than likely a bunch of bruises. I probably had the same, but that didn't matter right now. Then Rachel came in and made us stop. She kicked him out and gave me the dirtiest look. I think she wanted to kill me at that point and I would have let her because the woman that I love just got hurt and it was all my fault.

-1 hour later-

Haley came running out of now where bags packed and the baby in hand. She opened the garage door and put the baby in her seat. She then proceeded to get into her seat and drive away. The whole time I said nothing, because what was I going to say?