Labor

"Seriously Rachel I'm in labor and that is when you decide to speed!" I said to her. As we waited for the cop to walk up to the window. Rachel then got out her information and rolled down her window.
"Mam do you know why I pulled you over?" The police officer asked.
"I was speed ping because my friend is in labor!" Rachel told the officer. He then look through the window and at me. I was in a lot of pain.
"Ok follow me I will give you a police escort." He said then he ran and pulled his car out in front of us. We then followed him to the hospital.
"Thank god." Rachel said.
"What?" I asked.
"I didn't get a ticket." She said as if I was suppose to know exactly what she had meant. We then got to the hospital. Rachel got out of the car fast and the officer and Rachel helped me into the hospital. We were thanking the officer the whole time he was helping us.
"What are you having?" The officer asked me as I singed in.
"A little girl!" I told him as a contraction hit. Then a nurse ran over with a wheel chair and put me in it. She then rushed me to a delivery room. Rachel came with me freaking out.
"Breath Rachel breath!" I said seeing her about to pass out.
"I'm fine!" She snapped.
"Rachel are you ok?" I asked. Then it hit me she had eaten a lot and was very moody.
"I'm fine sorry!" She said.
"Rachel are you pregnant?" I asked.
"No, what are you talking about?" She said defensively.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"No!" She admitted.
"Do you need a test?" I asked her.
"Yeah." She said defeated.
"Nurse!" I yelled. Then a female nurse rushed in. "Do you have a pregnancy test on you?"
"Don't you know that you are pregnant?" She asked joking around.
"No for my friend!" I said holding back a laugh. She then nodded and tossed me one. "Thank you!" I said as she left the room. I then handed it to Rachel who then went into the restroom attached to the room. I waited for around ten minutes. She then walked out with a look of shock.
"How did you know?" She asked.
"Did you not see my stomach been there done that." I said trying not to laugh. Then Ty rushed in and Rachel gave me a look that said we will talk about this later.

-8 hours later-

"Congratulations it's a baby girl!" The doctor said.