Back To School

(5 day later)

We  had been on spring break, but now that I'm engaged and in my last year of high school it's not so bad. I'm 18 and already I love and my high school is 2 years college credit, so I win. Ty is already out of high school and has two years of college done. He has a good paying job, so he is good. Once I graduate I'm going to find a job. I don't know where, but it will help with bills and payments. Me and Ty are looking into getting a house which is really exciting. Zero is still small and cute though, so not much has changed in the last few days. Ty's mom's funeral is tomorrow which is going to be hard. He isn't looking forward to it and nether am I. I had only met her once and she was very nice to me. Ty said that she loved me. I would have argued with him, but it had felt like she had liked me.

(After school)

"Baby I'm home!" I scream out.
"Yay!!!" Ty yelled from upstairs. Zero ran down stairs barking and wanting me to pick him up. Then Ty was down stairs hugging and kissing me. Oh the boys how they make me their goddess.
"What would you two do without me?" I asked teasingly.
"I don't think I could live with out you, how do you feel Zero?" Ty asked him. Zero lauded on the floor and acted dead. We had just trained him how to play dead. He knew how to sit, lay down, come, stay, beg,  jump, and play dead. We're going to teach him more though.
"I think he feels the same way." Ty said laughing. I made him laugh so easily, but I could tell he was trying to hide how sad he was about his mom.
"It is going to be ok." I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked trying to hide the fact that he knew what I was talking about.
"You know dam well what I mean." I said giving him a hug and a kiss. I ran upstairs.
"Come back baby!" Ty said trying to act like he was dying without me. I ran back down the stairs after dropping my backpack off in Ty's room. He was on the floor with Zero playing dead. I ran over to him and kissed him like he was sleeping beauty.
"You have to kiss Zero to wake him up!" I said running off.
Ty bending down to Zero's ear, "you can get up buddy she's gone." Zero jumped up yapping.
I ran downstairs and said, "eww you kissed Zero, eeeeeewwwwwwwww!"
"No I didn't!" Ty said back.
"What ever you say baby." I said back laughing. He just sat on the floor with a sad look on his face when I raced over and kissed him. "I still love you."
"I love you too." He said back kissing me.