A Well Needed Sleep.

(Later in the same day)

After the dog peeing in the babies room. I called Rachel I needed some sleep well just a break.

(Text message)

Haley: help me!
Rachel: what do you need?
Haley: I'm tired and the baby won't let me sleep!!!!!!
Rachel: do you need me to come over?
Haley: hell yeah!
Rachel: ok I'm coming to save you give me 20 minutes to get there.
Haley: ok thank you!
Rachel: no problem
Haley: but still thank you
Rachel: it's no problem it's what best friends do
Haley: love you too but no homo
Rachel: love you maybe homo
Haley: I'm getting married to a dude Rachel
Rachel: that means nothing I have a dude too
Haley: knock it off
Rachel: ok I was just kidding God
Haley: it wasn't funny
Rachel: was too buzzkill
Haley: see you when you get here bye
Rachel: see you bye

(Running to the babies room and putting away phone)

"Shhh!!!! Cecelia stop crying it's ok mommy is here, shhhh!!!! Stop crying baby girl! It's ok mommy is right here!" I said when I noticed that she had hit herself in the face. I picked her up and carried her into my room and sat down on the bed. I had to rock her back and forth to get her to stop crying. Then I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door opening it thinking I would see Rachel, but it was Ty's dad.
"Hey I wasn't expecting you, but come in. What did you need?" I asked while still trying to quiet the baby.
"Do you need help?" He asked pointing at the baby.
"No she just hit herself in the face!" I said assuming he thought I was a bad mom.
"I'm not calling you a bad mom that happens!" He said seeing the face that I made.
"Ok sorry!" I said handing him Cece, so he could try to get her to stop crying.
"I came over to see if Ty was here I haven't seen him since the pregnancy announcement." He said.
"Oh he is at work, but do you want me to see if you could stay for dinner?" I asked.
"Sure!" He said.

(Text message)

Haley: can your dad stay for dinner
Ty: sure are you ok
Haley: I'm fine Rachel's coming over to help
Ty: ok get some sleep sexy
Haley: ok stud

(Putting away phone)

"Can you watch her while I take a nap my friend Rachel will be here any minute?" I asked him.
"Sure go get some sleep you look horrible!" He said. I nodded and walked to my room. Then I went to bed all it took for me to fall asleep was to put my head on the pillow.