Just Come Out Already

(3 months later)

I'm now 7 1/2 months along and she bet come soon. I want to see what she looks like. Plus, I hate always being hungry or having to pee. This is just getting annoying. Zero is even starting to get impatient. He sits at my side and stares at my belly and whines. Ty is ready for her at anytime last night I nudged hi and he jumped up thinking I went into early labor when all I wanted was a glass of water. He was nice about that though and got me the glass of water.
I went up stairs and woke up Ty he gave me a kiss and went and got dressed. Today I was wearing a cute little dress. Ty is just wearing jeans and a nice shirt. He is so cute in anything though he could be in a one zee and still look cute. I think he felt the same way about me. We went out for breakfast I got waffles and so did Ty. He was so cute I just wanted to kiss him, so I did. Which made him smile making me even more happy. I called Ty over to my side of the booth Cece was kicking.
"I think she loves her daddy too." I said.
"I think she loves both of us." He said kissing my belly. "I love you too baby girl." He said to my stomach making her kick more.
"I think see likes your voice." I said to Ty making him smile. He had this light in his eyes it was pure joy. He looked up at me and my eyes were purple.
"Aw mommy is happy too." He said.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Your eyes baby." He said.
"Oh yeah, that kind of funny." I said.
"Yeah." He said.
"What color eyes do you think she will have?" I asked him.
"Hopefully yours." He said.
"Not fair mine change colors give me a real answer." I said back to him.
"Brown?" He said.
"Don't ask me I don't know." I said because his answer was more like a question.
"What color hair do you think she has?" He asked.
"Brown." I said.
"How are you so sure?" He asked.
"Because we both have brown hair." I stated.
"Good point." He said giving up on trying to picture what she looks like.
"We will know soon enough babe." I said smiling at him. He then nodded.
"I hope so." He said.