Getting Out!!!

-3 months later-

(Haley's point of view)

Today I'm going to the park and playing so basketball. It's been really busy at my house, but very nice. Now that there is no more secrets me and Ty tell each other everything. Speaking of Ty he's walking out of the kitchen.
"Bye babe, have fun at basketball!" He said carrying Cece.
"Bye you too, love you!" I yell as the walk out the front door. Cecelia has a doctors appointment today. Ty volunteered to take her, so I could get some free time. He has been working meaning that I get left with Cecelia all by myself for most of the day, so it's nice to have a break.

-off to basketball-

I'm now wearing basketball shorts and a jersey, because why not? I'm playing against a couple of my good friends. I have this one song playing in my head the whole time Centuries by FallOutBoy. It's the song me and Rachel love to listen to. It inspires me, so thinking about that song while I was playing was making me more focused. I am up6 points, so bye I have to concentrate.

-after the game-

I won by 12 points, because I'm amazing. Unfortunately, it is time to go home. But don't get me wrong that's not a bad thing it's just I had so much fun today and I want to keep playing forever.