It's Time

(1 month later)
-9am-

I am now 8 and a half months pregnant. Ty and I are getting more and more excited. Ty is always at my side and every time I go to do anything he is trying to do it for me. Last week I dropped my phone and he wouldn't let me pick it up. And I went to feed Zero and Ty took the dog food bag away from me. I feel useless. Today me and Rachel are going shopping for more baby clothes. I work up early today and am going to leave before Ty wakes up or he will try to talk me into letting him go. As much as I love him he is suffocating me. I walked out of the door in a black dress. I didn't have to grab my keys, because Rachel was picking me up.
"Hey Rach!" I said as I got in the car.
"Hey Haley and Cece!" She said in a mocking tone trying to sound like me. We both laughed at that. We talked the whole car ride until we got to the mall. We practically jumped out of the car.
"Race you to the mall!" Rachel shouting running off. I waddled up to the mall and when I reached Rachel she was still gasping for air from her running.
"You forgot the fact that I'm pregnant and slow." I said laughing at her. Then my phone went off telling me I got a message.

(Text message)

Ty: where the hell are you
Haley: the mall with Rachel
Ty: oh
Haley: I'm fine babe
Ty: just making sure my girls are ok
Haley: we're fine but Rachel is dying
Ty: what happened
Haley: I was just kidding she ran to hard
Ty: that's funny
Haley: ttyl
Ty: love you guys be careful see you later
Haley love you too see you at home
Ty: bye
Haley: bye babe

(Back at mall steps)

Rachel had gotten her breath back by the time I put away my phone. Then we went in the mall. We had been shopping for hours I finally talked Rachel into getting some food. We went and got Chinese food from the food court. We were in the middle of eating when my lap was suddenly wet.
"Rachel we need to go!" I said to her.
"Where?" She asked clueless.
"To the hospital call Ty!" I said as a wave of pain hit me.
"Oh my god did your water just break?" She asked starting to freak out.
"Yes!" I said trying not to panic. " go get the car!" Rachel ran off with the keys while I called Ty. "Hey babe...... Yeah my water broke...... Rachel's getting the car calm down...... Met me at the hospital...... Bye love you." And after that Rachel ran back we were only a few minutes away from the hospital lucky me. She got me to the car and then she drove as fast as she could to the hospital. We were only a few miles away from the hospital when we herd police sirens. With that Rachel pulled over.
"Fuck!" Rachel said, "I'm sorry Haley."