Wipe That Fake Smile Off Your Face

(At the hospital)

We went straight in after a silent car ride worst of all she drove me meaning she will have to drive me home. I filled out the paper work even though it hurt I had hit my right hand on the table breaking it and unfortunately I am right handed. Rachel sat awkwardly waiting for me to finish my paper work. She gave me a strange look.
"What?" I asked.
"Did you break it because of me?" She asked. I sat trying not answer her question."I'm sorry!" She said out of no where.
"Sorry for what?" I asked.
"Making you so mad you felt the need to break your hand." She said.
"I didn't try to break my hand I just punched the table." I said back to her. Then we fell silent again. I sat finished my paper work and turned it in. We sat silently waiting for a nurse to call my name. We waited for an hour when they finally called my name. "Haley Lily" the nurse called out, "the doctor may see you now." Then I walked to the room she was pointing to.
Then I sat on the plastic papery thing on the examination table. The doctor then came in. "Miss Lily are you ready to get your X-ray now?"
"Yes sir." I said back. Then they started to prep me for my X-ray. Then they walked me to the room where they scanned my hand. Then we back to the room where they dropped me off to wait for my X-rays. When they came back they came back with things for a cast then the doctor announced that I had a greenstick fracture.
"What color cast do you want?" The doctor asked.
"Do you have light blue?" I asked.
"Yes, is that the color you want?" He asked.
"Yes." I said back. Then he put on my cast and then we left the hospital.
"Let's go home so you can get ready." I said to Rachel.
"Ok." She said back quietly.