The Untold

(Ty's point of view)

The guilt it's killing me I have to tell her I love her.but she wouldn't understand she would never forgive me. Oh god. Why did I have to promise her no more secrets. She's been so happy since she has gotten back home. She needs to know or does she. I need to talk to Victor he would know what I should do. She needs to know. I would want to know. She needs to know that I have powers and that Cecelia might have them too. She needs to know that I can kill people with anger and that's what happened to my mom. I got this power from my dad. Haley doesn't know though and I'm so nervous that Cece is going to kill someone if she doesn't know. She can't kill other people with powers though, meaning Haley, Rachel, and I are safe and some other random people. Cece can't go to school with other kids though she will have to be homeschooled. Because if she goes to school with other kids she could kill them. And if your wondering I didn't mean to kill my mom I just got to mad. She had told me to watch who I date meaning she didn't want me dating Haley. I just got to mad I should have controlled my anger better and I would still have my mom. I miss her.

"Babe we need to talk." I say abruptly.
"Sure babe, what's the matter?" She asked. I hadn't even noticed that I had let a tear fall.
"No more secrets, so I need to tell you something." I said.
"Yah no problem." She sat behind me and hugged me. "What is it babe?"
"I have powers!" I blurted out.
"What?" She asked.
"I can kill people when they make me mad!" I said not holding back.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked hugging tighter. I could tell she was trying not to cry.
"I didn't know how, but there's more." I said.
"What more?" She asked.
"Cecelia might be like me!" I said about to explode into tears.
"Oh my god!" Haley said. She then looked over to are sleeping baby. Then I just let all the tears go and me and Haley sat holding each other crying.
"What are we going to do?" She asked.
"I'm not sure." I said muffled by her long brown hair.