Chapter 27

Anthony

Anthony staggered back and landed on the ground. Logan grabbed his t-shirt and lifted him up.
"She is not your babe! And will never be!"

Logan threw Anthony towards the group of people. He collapsed and laid down moaning in pain. Everyone else ran off, too afraid to help. The girls screamed and cried.

Logan was striding up to Anthony. I had to do something quickly and now.
From the other side of the gym i sprinted for Logan. But instead made it in front of Anthony.

I put my arms out towards Logan "Stop Logan!" He faced me and said "Move Jemma" in a soft tone. I shook my head "No, this is enough stop now" i tried to calm him but he stepped aside me.

I quickly placed my hands on his chest stopping Logan. His muscles weren't tense and he relaxed. Somehow touching him soothed him and his heart. Now i know he needs me in his life.

Logan backs off and sighs "Im sorry"
"Don't apologise to me, apologise to Anthony"
Logan nods, knowing its the right thing to do.

Logan extends a hand out to Anthony. Anthony looks at his hand with worry and accepts it. Logan lifts Anthony back up onto his feet. Logan looks Anthony in the eye "Im sorry mate"

"Ah yea no problem"
Anthony left the gym a bit shocked, and Logan stood their with his head hanging. I placed my hand on his back "Logan are you ok?"

He looked at me with shame "I don't know what got into me, I'm sorry you had to see that"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tightly. We hugged and hugged. It seemed like forever till we let go. I didn't want to move, it was like being glued together.

I lifted his chin "Turn that frown upside down" and pulled the corner of his mouth up. I laughed and Logan joined in. His laugh is cute but crazy at the same time, its music to my ears. Flicking his ear i said "Theres my boy"

Thnx for reading how bout a comment or vote