Chapter 29

Warning under 13 yr olds shouldnt really read this part

We couldn't speak, i was sad, scared, horrified but then anger and revenge took over. I collapsed into Logan's
arms, i cried and cried into his shoulder.

He stroked my hair, and hushed me. I shook with fear. Logan was a little shaky but he was tense. I felt a cold drop fall onto my cheek. It was a single tear that Logan had shed.

Ive never seen him cry before but it just proved he has feelings. I stopped my crying " Logan *sniff* who do you think did this?"
"I don't know but whoever did is pure evil!" He spat.

I took one last look, the horror on his face was frozen there. He didn't know what was coming. He probably didn't expect anything like this to happen.

Hanging on the roof was...... Jonathan.
He may have been a real jerk but he didn't deserve this. His face was bruised and all swollen up. His mouth was wide open like he was screaming for help.

That was probably his last word.
Help. What a terrible way to die but why did he? I see that theres blood all over his stomach.

Logan pulls me back "Jemma just stop looking" his eyes dart back and forth.
I was curious i wanted to know how he died. "Logan I'm not a baby i can handle this"

"I know but this is horrible Jemma...."
"Logan seriously i'll be ok"
I scan Jonathan's tummy and see that theres a deep scratch running across.
Out of the blue a vision bursts into my mind.

Its a scene of Jonathan and a wolf. There're in my house but why?
The wolf attacks Jonathan but all i see is the wolves eyes. Those red, evil eyes. The same ones from the guy in my nightmares. The same eyes from the big grey wolf.

I stagger back and land on my bottom.
I clap my hands to my head. A painful headache rings through, making my hearing dodgy. All i can hear is the faint sound of Logan yelling at me.

"Jemma! Jemma!"
I reach out to him but i couldn't just grasp him. "Logan" i whispered but i wasn't even sure if it came out of my mouth.

"Jemma! Stay with me!"
I couldn't, all my strength had been drained away. My eyes were droopy and i had no energy left.

I closed my eyes and listened to Logan's voice slowly fade away. Then all that was left, was darkness. I had fallen in the world of night, where you don't wake up. "Goodbye"

Sorry guys for the gruesome chapter, just wanted to spice things up.