Chapter 40

The black wolf, or seemingly Logan slowly makes his way toward me. I can't help but feel safe and protected. Then I hear his voice in my head again "Jemma trust me, im here to protect you, now stay behind me" I nodded my head in reply.

I aint gonna start an argument about me needing to be protected. Im quite capable myself, well at least I think I am. I have been called a weakling numerous times but I know im strong willed. Many people sure do know how to judge a book by its cover.

The only problem with those people is that they don't see a person for who they really are. You may meet a girl one day and she'd wear dark, gloomy makeup, but you can't judge her because of that. You don't know anything about that person's life and their past.

I exactly know what its like to be judged from the outside. But now I've met Logan, everything has changed. I realised that he likes me for who I am. Logan and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend....yet. But we are close enough to be mistaken as that. I wish we were but I don't know if he feels the same way for me. He acts differently around me, like i mean something. He's always fidgeting and is tense, I guess that's normal right?

I ran behind Logan and stood next to the Caramel wolf. I couldn't help but to stare at his beautiful coat. Logan must've seen me admiring him, "That's Aiden" he growled lowly in my head. I glared at Logan, he aint just gonna growl at me like that. He ignored me and focused on his brother who was now in his wolf form thingy. He's like brown colour, big difference between him and Logan.

I really cant see the resemblance at all. There're personality is also totally different. Why didn't Logan tell me any of this? I was mad but scared at the same time. How can he just keep such a big secret from me? And especially Aiden.

The two wolf brothers circle each other. They snap and snarl, showing off their sharp K9's. The sun is only just disappearing. The rays shine upon Logan and his brother, making their fur glisten. I look beside me to see Aiden staring at the ground.

Like an idiot i am, i step closer to him. I gently stroke his caramel fur. I quickly look back at the brothers and see Logan lying on the ground. Now im hanging onto Aiden and pulling on his fur. I close my eyes and imagine this is a dream.

I peak one eye open and see Logan has been bitten on the leg. He limps towards his brother and throws himself at him. My nails dig into Aiden but he shows no sign of pain. I wince when i see Logan get thrown across the ground.

I sprint towards logan, not caring about whats happening. He lies on the ground with scratches on his neck and a bite mark on his lower leg. I pat his head "Logan don't do this" i plead him.

He slowly gets up and faces me. Logan is a much bigger wolf than Aiden but he's the same as his brother. His height reaches above my head. He looks down upon me "Jemma i have to, he wants you and I'm not allowing him"

"Logan you don't own me!" I yell at him angrily. His eyes widen in shock and he shakes his head in disapproval.
"We'll talk about this later" i cant believe him. I stand there gawping as he attacks his brother.

I can hear Aiden's heart beat. His warm breath on my neck. I turn around to meet a chest. He holds me tightly and i close my eyes. In the background all i can hear is growling, yelping, barking.

It continues on but slowly starts becoming faint as i drift off.

Thnx for reading, hope ur enjoying it! Im on holidays so excuse my late updates. But hey im at the beach cut me slack. Im sure if you were 10 mins away from the beach you too would be happy.
Anyways love ya all pls comment and vote.