Chapter 31

Jemma took a look at him and curiosity runs over he face. He looked terrible!
His face was like a swollen grape. He had deep cuts, one went through his head. His mouth was hanging wide open.

It looked scary but disgusting at the same time. The smell was fowl i couldn't help but block my nose. I cant believe Jemma isn't smelling it.

How did he die? Jemma spots a deep wound over his stomach. I get up and check it out. All his insides have been ripped out. Jemma shouldn't see this at all. "Jemma just stop looking"
My eyes dart over her face, trying to look for her expression.

But she looks annoyed.
"Logan I'm not a baby i can handle this"
"I know but this is horrible Jemma...."
"Logan seriously i'll be ok"
Jemma if only you knew why.

But all of a sudden Jemma freezes.
She stops all movement and doesn't say a word. I wave my hands in front of her face. But she just stares and stares into nothingness.

She jumps back but lands on her bottom. What the......
Her eyes are wide and fear has taken over. She claps her head with her hands.

Shes in so much pain. I don't know what to do. So i react by screaming
"Jemma! Jemma!"
Her eyes are slowly closing.
"Logan" she whispers only faintly.

"Jemma! Stay with me!"
No shes slowly drifting off. She has to stay awake. But its like someone has drained every ounce of blood out of her.

She closed her eyes. I was freaking out.
I didnt know what to do. I thought she was dying. I shook her and shook her.
Hoping that it'd work. "Jemma!
No!"

But it was too late she was gone.