Chapter 33

I stood in the warm water, letting it soothe me. The warm, clean feeling rushed over me. I didn't want to move.

I wrapped the towel around me and tried to grab my clothes. Damn it! I left them on the bed. I opened the door and peaked. I saw Logan sitting on the bed.

What is he doing? I had another look and i could see that he was looking at something. It was a photo.
"Ah umm" i coughed.
He quickly looked up and hid his photo.

He looked over my body and realised what i needed. He handed me my clothes and stared at my face.
"Thanks" i nod and close the door.

I slip on my denim shorts, red country shirt and my black ankle boots. I step out and see that Logan is waiting for me....still.

I sit beside him "Whats that photo?"
"Umm here" he passes me the photo.
Its a photo of him as a younger boy, cutie. Next to him is an middle aged guy.

"Who's that?" I point to the man in wonder. "Thats...thats my dad"
He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "Where is he?"

"Ahh umm he...died"
"Oh I'm sorry Logan i didn't know"
I snuggle up to Logan and he holds me tightly. He starts to hold me too tight but i don't care, just as long as it makes him happy.

"Thats ok Jemma, and thanks I'm glad I've got you" i can feel him smiling into my hair. I cant help but smile myself. I wonder what happened.

Logan and i let go of each other. He stands up and walks to the door. "Hey Jemma i was going to take you home soon is that ok?"
"Yea thats fine thanks"

"Ok"
He winks at me and leaves. I sit on the bed smiling in silence. I take another cookie and nibble on it with pleasure. Now this could be my true future.

Thnx for reading guys i appreciate it. Ive got over 1000 reads :)