Chapter 17

My face turns pale as i realise I've heard this voice before. Spinning on my heels, i turn to face my worst nightmare.

He grabs my neck and holds me in his grasp. "Please *i say whispering* , ive never done anything to you" its hard to breath. I kick out my legs but he's now lifted me off the ground. "What you think you can out wit me?" He grins evilly at me and tilts his head.

The world is fading away as his grip tightens. I struggle for breath. Afraid of becoming unconscious. I claw at his hands but im losing the strength i once had. My eyes feel as if their going to pop out any second. My lungs beg for air and freedom from the pain.

My eyes droop but i force them to stay wide open. If i let myself go who knows what they can do. Probably kill me, like in my dream. But im going to change that fate, as soon as i try and get myself out of this mess.

His eyes turn red and are filled with desperation. "You are what where've been looking for this whole time, your our poison"

I squirm, his words sound bitter and evil. He must see that im in much pain because he drops me like im a rag doll.
I land on my stomach with such force it winds me. Going through the choking was enough now this.

My lungs finally take in, i breath heavily. The pain goes away and instead anger and determination takes over. He hovers above me like I'm some small child.

Then like he's multiplying, people step out behind him. Like a mirror reflection they copy his every instruction. Theres probably about 8 people standing above me.

I feel small and just want to hide. I wish Logan was here with me right now. He puts his hands out and says "Say hello to my crew, their going to help me extract every ounce of power inside you"

I frown what does he mean power? I have no power at all. Besides my anger issues then yea i guess thats a power. Many of these guys are wearing bandannas to cover up their faces. Some are carrying potato sacks.

It almost looks like a murder scene is about to begin. Four men come towards me. I flip onto my feet and start to bolt.

But I'm suddenly stopped by two majestic creatures.

Vote, comment and most important Enjoy.