Chapter 34

Logan drives me home. He doesn't live too far away just a couple of blocks. But it seems like forever by the time we get to my house.

Logan switches off the car and opens the door for me. I smile and hop out.
"Thanks"
We link arms and walk over to the front door.

He pulls me close to him, we hug and say our goodbyes. "Thanks Logan for everything"
"Thats ok anytime"
"Well i guess i'll see ya at school?"
"Yea i'll be there just to see you again"

I give him one last hug. I go inside and wave. Logan smiles back and waves too. I sigh, he's so amazing. I go straight to the kitchen and find a note sitting on the table.

It says "Hey honey I'm fine don't worry about me, i'll try and come home soon. When i do come home I've got some secrets to tell you. I miss you. Love from dad xxxooo" Dads been here!

When did he come? Omg where is he? And what secrets is he hiding from me? Ive got all these questions to ask theres so many i cant count.

I scrunch up the note and throw it at the wall. How can he leave me like this?
I fall to the ground and cry into my knees. I miss him. He's always been there for me but now i have no one to look up to. What if he never comes back?

But then i see something sparkling on the ground. I wipe away the tears and shift towards it. I pick it up and examine the shape. Its a heart shaped key, with a silver glisten to it. Quite pretty, it has many secrets to tell.

Hmm where can i put it? I grab a necklace chain and slip the key onto it.
I hide it under my shirt. Ahh cold cold.
I shake off the feeling and curiosity zooms through my mind.

Now plenty more questions have came to mind.

Thnx for reading how bout a comment or vote