The Party (pt.1)

***The Photo above is Simon and Katrina at the party! P.S. I tried to post this photo down below but it wasn't letting me lol ***(love this dress for her sm)⬆️⬆️⬆️

                                         ^^^^
"Everyone is here, Laswell." Merrick announced as he entered the meeting room that everyone was gathered in, this included all of tasks force and coalition.

"Has your team agreed on the new terms?" Laswell asked.

"They will."

"Come on in guys." Merrick said as everyone in the Ghost's unit entered the room.

"Take off your masks, Ghost's."

We all looked around at each other in shock at this sudden request.

What do you mean take off our masks? I'm sorry?!?

"Should I even ask?" Hesh started to refute.

"It's for safety and I know it's unconventional but since we'll be going to a party, you obviously can't wear your masks so take em' off." Merrick ordered and we obeyed without another question.

"Riley. You as well." Capt.Price ordered as Simon agreed and took off his mask, he was obviously hesitant to do so.

We all looked at him with surprise.
He's actually majestic holy shit.

I truly do not feel comfortable with us taking ours off though.

Everyone turned their attention to us as if eyeing us for some sort of surprise.

Keegan and Neptune took there's off first, then Kick and Logan, then Hesh and I.

Some female recruits standing nearby were obviously eyeing the boys like fucking vultures.

When I took off my mask, some of the men on the task force were shocked and Farah was just gleaming.

"OMG! You're stunning Katrina?! How do you do it!" Farah giggled across from me.

"A lot of luck and warm water." I laughed.

"I'm surprised not a one of you has tried to get with her, like seriously how are you not taken yet?" Soap expressed with a chuckle as he mentioned the boys then turned his attention to me.

"Just haven't happened upon the right one yet, I guess." I laughed. This is awkwardddd.

"No actually she plays hard to get-.." Logan piped up but Hesh slapped him in the ribs to silence him.

As the group continued to laugh and bring up other topics of discussion, I looked over at Ghost who was just staring at me, but he didn't look pissed or anything he seemed like he was studying me but in a not creepy or weird way. And I gotta say he is absolutely majestic. His hair is a mix of light blonde and brown, his eyelashes were blonde which perfectly complimented his hazel/greenish eyes.
We stared at each other for a little while, even though we were not on the best of terms after our little argument, it seemed like we both equally forgot about it in this moment. We were interrupted as Laswell started to speak.

"....now that that's over. Let's brief about the mission. Farah...Alex, you two will accompany Katrina and Ghost and you four will be two separate couples on a night out. At the party you will need to do your best at blending in, under no circumstances are you to reveal your true identities, I have already given you four your alias for tonight's proceedings. Farah and Alex, you two will be a couple on a formal business trip. Ghost and Katrina, you two will take up an alias of a newly married couple on a trip around the world...." Laswell explained.