Open Wounds

Katrina's POV

- 8:03 A.M. -

The squeaking of the helos tires could be heard as we landed back at base, it was a pretty rough landing as we bounced a bit before settling, everyone's nerves are a bit rattled....its been quite the few days. I sat next to Liliya the whole way, the hood kept over her face so she wouldn't know where we were taking her, but she'd soon remember. She'd been dead silent the whole way back, I wish I knew what she was thinking right about now.

"Hey Nep, that was not one of your best landings, mate." Logan teased him as Neptune turned back in his seat to look at him.

"Wanna get up here and try?"

"Uh...nah, I don't fly man that's your thing." Logan said as he stood up and slid the helo door open and jumped out.

"What I thought." Neptune said as he continued to shut down the helicopter. Laswell is gonna kill us when she realizes we stole a million dollar aircraft.

I pulled Liliya up by her arm as I guided her to the door. I jumped down first then reached up to help guide her down since it was a good drop.

"I can't fucking see-.." She grumbled.

"Just jump down, I'll catch you." I told her as she breathed a dramatic sigh.

"Will you though?" She tested me.

"It's either that or I shove you out this door myself and you'll find out." Keegan told her as he was behind her. We all have had enough honestly.

She seemed really hesitant but eventually she jumped down and I caught her as she landed. I placed my hand on her tied up hands behind her back as I escorted her across the tarmac. The boys behind me as they were gathering up the gear and carrying it.

"What the hell-.." Laswell approached with a furious look and tone as she stalked up to me. Price was coming along behind her as well.

We're screwed.

"...where the hell did you all go? And who is this?"

I've seen her mad before but this might be the worse yet.

"No comment. And-.." I said as I pulled the hood off of Liliya's head. Laswell's eyes went wide as she looked at me then at Liliya and back and forth. Price looked stumped too, he and Laswell shared a surprised look. They were pissed.

"Hiiii..." Liliya said with a cheerful tone as she grinned at Laswell.

I'm so not in the mood for this shit.

"Romanova." Laswell's tone full of surprise as she couldn't believe her eyes. "Bloody hell." Price mumbled.

"Hi, CIA...miss me?" Liliya taunted with a smirk. "Be quiet." I shot a glare at her as she looked at me with a frown, "What, I was just saying hi?" She said with an offended tone.

"What the fuck. What is going on?" Laswell tensed up her hands as she looked at me searching for answers.

"You better start talking, kid." Price looked at me, his eyes glancing behind me as the boys finally walked up. "You all should."