Sept.22.20/Miles Away (2/2)

(WARNING: +18) 🔥

(A/N): Why am I doing this to you guys, my God? Forgive me.

***

Shawn's POV

September 22, 2020

Mi Vida: ~Hi, honey! My sight today... They're back, they've been walking around the lake all morning keeping me company.~

Mila wrote me hours ago and I just read her message; I had to wake up at 5AM and run to the studio where Matty was waiting for me to rehearse again for the Wonder video, which we almost have to shoot, at the speed of light. Time is running out.

It's not a complex routine for me, it's just that there have been other things to do and well... I try not to go crazy with so much chaos. And there's a lot more to come after the launch... phew. I have to take this with a lot of patience.

I take advantage of the fact that my girlfriend is online and answer her while I take a ten-minute break.

Me: ~What beautiful ducklings, I hope they're keeping an eye on you for me while I'm not there lol. Just kidding. Here's how my view is ;)~

Mi Vida: ~Uhh, how handsome is my man, God. I want to know what I did right in this life to deserve him.~

I laugh feeling my cheeks burn from her sweet words, ignoring the residual heat I have left after dancing for long hours.