Aging Out

Anastasia
I am so glad that I am able to go out into the world on my own. Foster care is not the best place to survive in this world. I started working at 14 and had to hide my money from everyone. Some thought because I was small they could take whatever they wanted to from me. I decided to start training after school at a nearby self defense school. The instructors taught me in exchange for cleaning up the place. I learned very quickly and they taught me a lot. The lessons cost more than my cleaning did, but they made sure I was toughened up and I never got beat up again after the first time they saw my black eyes and bruised ribs from being hurt by one of my foster siblings. I got my gun permit and a carry conceal license for my handgun. I need to be 21 to own an automatic. I go to a shooting range regularly. A few of the better shots trained me for free. They told me the best gun for me until I get used to the weight and kickback. I got a scholarship when I graduated at 16 years old, it was a full ride and it comes with a dorm room. I became emancipated before I aged out. It irritated my foster parents but oh well. They tried to send their daughter to college using my scholarship. I caught them before they could get away with it.

Elliott
I am working out with my brother and I see a tiny brunette taking on the instructor who is like two feet taller than she is and she flips him onto his ass. Everyone is watching this by now. I have seen her before but only doing the exercises or cleaning up the place. She brings college level books with her. Christian is watching her as well. Mia should see this and try to get some training under her belt. She is training to marry a rich man. Her shopping has gotten out of control. Since Christian and I have become millionaires in the last couple of years. Christian is nearing the billionaire status. I am not far behind because he has me working on major projects of his. He trust my work. I have offices all over Washington State. We are expanding out along with Christian. We went to New York and international as well. Only well trained staff go out of state and country.

Christian
I am dumbfounded at the skill the little brunette has. We are all watching her and I get a video so I can show Mia what she could do. Mia is taller than this young girl. I know she works here as well. She also goes to college, Jason told me that she also shoots a gun like a professional. He knows her from a shooting range. She just turned 18 and got her carry conceal on the same day. She was given a lot of help from the other shooters. He thinks she is getting close to 19 years old. They call her Annie as in Annie Oakley. She is very beautiful and I am sure half the people in here have hit on her. She doesn't seem to care about them flirting with her. Mia is in culinary school and she's a great cook, but she is also spoiled by all of us. I hope she uses her schooling to open her own restaurant and stops running around with her gold digging friends. I hate that she doesn't see they are using her to get to us and for her to spend money on them. I have restricted her from spending money on her so called friends anymore. I go through her purchases and check that they are in her closet. Her security informs me as well. They are now allowed to forbid her spending anything on her friends including any meals. It was getting ridiculous and I stopped it. Elliott has done the same and so has mom and dad. I think Mia should meet Annie Oakley. She could use some lessons in self defense.

Jason
Annie is definitely good at everything she does. I watched her with a sniper gun. I have Sophie training as well as Aaron. Both need to learn to defend themselves against attacks. I teach them gun safety and show them to shoot. I watch as Annie goes and gets her cleaning done and we leave for home. I found out she was in foster care all her life. She started taking self defense classes very young and she cleans for the place to get her training. At this point she trains young children. She attends college and works here along with other places. She lives in a dorm room. She is in her junior year of college.

Thomas Sawyer
I get the car ready for s to head home and I see the young lady heading home from completing her work. I notice that she is being followed. I tell Jason and mr Grey and they tell me to make sure that she is safe. I drive off and follow them and they both see me at the same time. I pull my gun at the guy and make him stay put. The young lady sees who it is and says that he has been given a restraining order to stay away and can't seem to obey it. I call the cops and have them arrest him. I drive her to the police station to file a report and the arrest him on the spot. He attends her same college and his name is Jose Rodriquez and he is obsessed with her. She has told him over and over again to leave her alone. He won't pay attention to her at all. She even pulled her gun in him and he didn't stop after that. Now he is going to spend time behind bars.