To Have All The Facts Is Powerful

Anastasia
My friendly neighborhood hacker extraordinaire has informed me of certain things that have been missed by investigators of miss Williams death. Plus I got an answer to my question as to who the father could be and it turns out that he was a foster child who had been a victim of the Lincoln's just prior to their arrest. He sent photos of the young boy and if I didn't know better I would believe he was Christian. My guy dug further upon seeing this similarity between Christian and the father. He also found police reports of the beatings and it was bad. It took digging to get the police reports. I can't believe that these were ignored and they allowed this guy to go free each time. I call Carrick and give him the parts of my information that he can legally use and inform him that there is far more information that they can't use. Not legally at least. Warrants need to be issued, but they will be tricky. I shouldn't even be involved in any of this if I wish to keep my license. My 14 year old hacker works well under the radar, he has found out that the father has buyers for the babies. I tell you Cinnamon Buns has a brilliant mind, she applied for a job at Steele Solutions and I helped her get her workers permit. Her mother was a drug addict and we found a guardian who is looking after Cinnamon AKA Olivia Schuster IRL. She has her high school diploma and working on her college degrees along with a number of spyware products that can't be stopped. She also has developed programs that can pinpoint any suspicious activity going on in the Washington State area. It is interesting how it works. She's been testing it out for a while. She found Emerson Walker before the attorney revealed his name. Emerson Walker is not his real name, well not the one he was born with. Christian was an identical twin that lived with his mother and his brother until the father took his brother. Cameron was renamed to hide him from the cops. Their mother was Synthia Jones their father was Kristen Adams. Kristen is still around somewhere. Synthia died of a so called overdose. The autopsy showed something different. I have access to all this information and want to pass it on to Christian, but I want to know he won't get mad at my digging into all of this without asking him if he would mind. I am sure Jason has been ordered to investigate this guy.

Olivia Schuster
I am sitting here thinking how I can make this very private information public. I then realized that it doesn't need to be public, just to be uncovered by the right people. The right people get the right information and doors can be opened and criminal charges filed. Bank accounts and the baby selling web sites are hard to find, but I found the one needed to arrest Emerson Walker. I have a friend who uncovers these baby sellers and this one needs to be arrested and soon. The twins aren't the only babies he is selling. I traced certain transactions that caught my attention and this man has been creating babies and selling them. Who knows how many babies he has sold. He uses many aliases and I am afraid there are other women who are now carrying his children so he can sell them as well. This no doubt started much earlier, because he is proficient at it. Warrants on all his properties are needed.

Jason
I got an anonymous email with files from an unknown source and it was very informative but I can't use it because we don't know the source. I need to show Carrick and Christian everything I was sent. Some people have the abilities to make these things legally useful in a court of law. Carrick is one of those people. Soon police reports on Emerson Walker pop up under ten names. He looks different but his fingerprints give him away. He had a few scars on his fingers but they still were able to be matched. We were able to find his various residents.

Anastasia
Jason is calling me back on this and asking if he can speak to my young hacker. I tell him I will ask her to call him, but he won't be allowed to meet her. I explain that we take every precaution to assure her identity is not compromised. I guess I am not the only one who has relied on hackers. I give Jason an idea about creating an event to get police involved in checking out all Walkers properties systematically. An alarm system that is on his properties under various names has been installed on each property. Sadly he used the same alarm company under another fake name. I tell Jason it is possible to set these alarms off at the same time if needed. He will know that someone is on to him by that point. We could arrange a domino effect on the alarm systems so it doesn't look so obvious.

Emerson
I can't believe that someone tried to break into my home and the cops are looking over the place to assure nothing is stolen. Three days later another home alarm went off and the same cops arrive and look at me suspiciously. This finally got bad after the sixth alarm went off and they found my pregnant girlfriend beaten up and I am taken to jail by the very same cops who kept showing up.

Colleen Davis
I got very lucky when the cops arrived and they barged their way inside and found me bleeding on the floor and in labor. I can finally get free of this bastard. I am not the only one and I tell them about the nursery and the maternity ward in the basement. Someone setting that alarm saved all of us that are left. The news hit the papers.