New Restaurant

Christian
Mia has opened her new restaurant and has a grand opening this evening and invited all of us to come along with a few friends from college. She also invited a number of other people as well. Mom and dad have arrived and a few critics from local newspapers were invited as well. It looks great and it has a dance floor in the middle of the tables. A DJ is playing music from the corner. Elliott got an acoustical expert in to assure the DJ booth and the speakers were placed for the best sound. He did a great job of the place. She even has a catering service on the second floor and two floor apartment above that and a rooftop garden. She gave Elliott her ideas and it looks great. Elliott and I both invested in her and the businesses. She had to agree not to give free meals out to her mooching gold digging friends. She told her friends they couldn't come to the grand opening because it was for future paying customers. They stopped by anyway and found they weren't allowed inside due to fire Marshall rules. She also stopped paying for things when they dragged her out shopping. A lot if things were put back and they dug into their purses for what little money they had. They don't drag her out to shop any more. Lunch is now at Wendy's, McDonald's and some cheap place to eat. The first time security stopped them from putting their choices of clothing in with Mia's, they decided they didn't want them. They tried again and finally they asked Mia to buy them for them and she refused and told them her brothers were only buying for her and she would lose her credit card if she bought anything for them again. They didn't like that at all. Mia asked if they were just friends with her to get bought items or did they want to be her friend at all? They showed their true colors that day.

Elliott
One of Mia's friends tried to get me to bring her to the grand opening and I refused to. I did see that Barney brought Annie Oakley with him. Apparently they knew each other from computer courses and he thought it would be nice to bring her since his girlfriend was out of town this week. Mom looked at her and thought she looked familiar. She asked if her last name was really Oakley? I laughed and told her that her name was Anastasia Rose Steele and she was an orphan who was named by the hospital they took her to after finding her in a box. The foster parents told her the story.

Grace
When Elliott told me the girls name I was amazed at how she grew up. I have wondered about her and couldn't find anything out. I make my way over to meet her and Christian is introducing himself as well. I see a look in his eyes as he looks at her. Barney his IT guy is with her but they seem more like friends than girlfriend boyfriend type of relationship. Carrick joins me and finally I am introduced to the grown up Anastasia Steele. This is definitely the baby they brought in from the homeless shelter.

Carrick
I think Christian is attracted to this young lady. He keeps calling her Annie Oakley, but her real name is Anastasia Steele. Grace has been asking her about her life and she seems to know about the girl. She whispers to me about the baby found in the homeless shelter that we couldn't adopt because we had just adopted Mia and our three were a handful. She is glad to see that she turned out so well. She had never been adopted and only been in foster care most of her life. Christian did a background check on her. He always does background checks.

Anastasia
I feel kind of awkward because I really don't know many people here and some I see when I work out, train and clean up. Barney has told me to relax because I can take most of these people in a fight lol. I have met Mia before, but I haven't met their parents. Elliott and Christian have sort of met me during training sessions. We are seated with the Grey family, dr Grey tells me that she was my first doctor and told me how I got my name. She had no idea that I hadn't been adopted at all. I wondered how she knew that and she tells me Christian has to do background checks because of the threats against him on a daily basis. That makes a lot of sense and I understand to assure him and his family's safety. After all he has bodyguards for a good reason. Dr Grey tells me to call her Grace and mr Grey asks me to call him Carrick. Mia has joined us for the meal. Barney might have a girlfriend but he still flirts. I think if there wasn't a girlfriend he might ask Mia out.

Barney
I can't help but flirt with Mia and she flirts back. If I weren't dating Melissa already I would ask Mia out after asking my boss if it is okay. Melissa knows if I weren't with her I would ask Mia out. That is another reason she didn't come with me tonight. She doesn't mind Annie coming with me at all.

Mia
I really like Barney, but I know he is dating someone doesn't mind flirting with me and I flirt with him. He definitely is a good looking man and for a nerd he is funny. He tones down his looks at GEH to prevent the women from hitting on him. He sees what  Christian goes through and he has no time to be distracted by others in the workplace. We talk on occasion and I am glad he is here without Melissa. She would definitely not like our flirting.