Lost Cinnamon (sex)

Anastasia
I am not surprised that Jason offered Cinnamon a job with better money and perks beyond her imagination and working alongside her hero Barney Miller. Apparently he got her into computers at a tech convention she visited with a friend of hers. He showed her a way to make great money. She also watched as he hacked into things without batting an eye. She learned very quickly. She didn't leave me without giving me a name of another person who would be interested in helping out. She is still learning. She is younger and has to wait to get her work permit. I hate being put in these circumstances because I could go to jail. So I work the system and get someone else to make contact and use smoke and mirrors to gain information nothing can be traced to any of us. It couldn't be anyway. I can't fault anyone for advancing their position in life. I was just happy to have had her working for me for a couple of years.

Christian
Anastasia and I need some time alone and I am setting up a night all to ourselves and enjoying just being us together again. The twins are staying with mom and dad tonight and I have created a nice evening for us to enjoy us. I am hoping to be the single me for one night. No bottles, diapers, baby stuff of any kind. I call her and invite her to go out to dinner and dancing at my restaurant. She agrees to come with me. We have been together a lot, but not always alone. The twins take up a lot of our time. She doesn't complain, but it cramps our love life. We aren't even married and I know she doesn't want to feel like she is just a convenient mother for my boys. That is definitely not what I want either. I want romance with her and she seems to want that as well. Sadly the twins came along right as we were starting our relationship. She has been very patient.

Grace
I hope Christian and Anastasia have a nice date. They might be acting as parents to the boys, but they need to find out if they are going to be actual parents or just friends. I have hopes for them getting married someday and only when they have worked out everything. Marrying for love and not for convenience.

Carrick
I think Christian and Anastasia make a perfect couple, but they both need to have time to find out if they love each other. Both seem to love being with each other even when caring for the twins. Talk about having twins arrive in the beginning of a relationship. It is hard on both sides. She could walk away and he could tell her to, but they are both working on it. I saw that they needed to have a date night and told Christian to take a date night and do something romantic with Anastasia. We are getting ready for two weddings in the next few months. It's gotten crazy busy around here. We didn't want to see Anastasia and Christian break up because they didn't get alone time together.

Christian
I arrive at Anastasia's house and she is ready to go and we leave for the restaurant. She is beautiful and I tell her that. I lean over and kiss her. I hand her the rose I bought for her, it is many colors. She thanks me and smiles. We don't know how to act without the babies and family around us. Another reason we needed this night together.

Anastasia
Christian is going all out for this date, a beautiful rose of many colors. Telling me I am beautiful and kissing me. We arrive and are seated in a private dining room with soft music and lighting. Matching roses to the one he gave me are on the table. We order our meal and start talking about everything going on in our lives besides the twins. Soon we are dancing in each others arms. We are going to his penthouse to pick up an overnight bag. Tonight we are staying at my home after watching movies. I suspect a make out session is the idea. My staff have set things up for us and are staying out of sight.

Christian
I am just kissing Anastasia and it suddenly feels like more to me. The movies are playing but our lips are attached and I am ready to make her mine in the bedroom. I move my hands around so I can test her and I pull the zipper down and she groans. I pull open her top and I move my hands to her naked breasts. She allows my touch and I move to suckle the nipples that are as erect as I am at the moment. I have been waiting to do this for a long time. I pull my shirt off along with her top the rest of the way. I pull her up and have her straddle me as I push up her skirt and remove her panties. I pull my pants down to expose my erection. Anastasia groans as I enter her and I know this is her first time. She has told me and she is on birth control. I can't help savoring every tight inch of her. She starts moving up and down on me and adjust until I am deep inside her.

Anastasia
I wanted him for so long and now I have him deep inside me and it is amazing how he makes my inside tremble. I start slowly taking him inside me little by little. I start moving faster and he pushes himself deeper into me and we get into a rhythm and I feel the orgasms coming in waves and waves as we match each others motions of in and out. I am so glad we waited. He finally comes hard a deep inside me. We kiss and relax. We get our things and head to my bedroom. Not to sleep, but to further enjoy each others bodies.