A Broken Heart

Barney
Sometimes you just can't get a good day, today was one of those days. I was told that Melissa wasn't where she said she was going to be during the opening of the restaurant. Photos of her were sent to me by an unknown source. She was with two of her supposed friends and they didn't look like friends. They looked like they were having sex, apparently she really does like threesomes. I couldn't look at the photos any longer. I forwarded them on to Melissa and told her good luck with her new boyfriends. I made sure they were photoshopped before I sent them to her. I then blocked her from contacting me. Let her work out her virus issues and her company find out she's not the genius IT person she claimed to be when they hired her. I sent her back the infected hard drives and told to find another sap to keep her job for her. I called Anastasia and told her about everything and she told me not to worry because she wouldn't take the work unless the head of the company asked her to work on the hard drives. Callahan manufacturing has been waiting on their hard drives to be wiped of the viruses and they didn't realize until now that Melissa Davis their head of IT knew nothing about installing firewalls and security protocols on their systems. They need these systems to be hack proof. She didn't put on any virus protections either.

Anastasia
Melissa called me directly after she got the hard drives back from Barney telling her to fix her own problems on her work hard drives. I told her I wouldn't do her job for her, but if the owner of the company asked me to fix them I would. But she, meaning Bethany Callahan asked me to fix their issues I would, it will cost her more than my usual fee because it had to be a rush job. Melissa was fired as she should have been a year ago. She somehow managed to talk Barney into fixing the issues that kept happening because she wasn't good at doing her job. If it hadn't been for Barney she would have been fired a month after she was hired. He wasn't doing the company any justice. Because he helped Melissa he helped them lose money. I pointed that out because he needed to know that. He made it up to them by tweaking a few of their processes for free. Melissa didn't know what he had done, so her assistant took credit for it and got a huge bonus. She was mad as hell at Barney for not telling her about what he did to help the company out.

Melissa
I can't believe I lost my job because Barney decided to send the infected hard drives back to me without fixing the issues on them. He has been helping me out since I met him. I threw him a few nights at my home. He calls me his girlfriend and I get his expertise on computers. I got his email breaking things off between us. The photos he sent were of me and my other friends having sex. He blocked me on all forms of communication. I got the hard drives back within the hour at work and they were still all infected. I gave Anastasia a call and she refused to help me directly, but if the owner asked her to do the work and paid her for it she would. But the owner had to bring the hard drives in and pay her for a rush job. I was hoping to send my assistant with them and tried, but Anastasia knew what miss Callahan looked like and told my assistant that. So I had to take the hard drives to the owner and tell her that they needed fixed by Steele Software Solutions. I was fired and miss Callahan made a deal with Anastasia to get the hard drives fixed. I got no severance pay at all. My assistant was given my job. I handed the hard drives over and was escorted out of the company. Anastasia really had my number and kept telling Barney to stop helping me do my job. The person who sent those photos to Barney was who I think it was they will pay for it.

Mia
I asked Barney to lunch after hearing he broke things off with Melissa. It ended badly and she was the one who was at fault. He arrived early and we had a long talk. I know he and Anastasia are good friends and just that. She told him that Melissa was bad news and a user. She was right on the money. Barney is interested in going out to dinner with me, but as friends for now. He said he wants to heal his heart before he opens it up to someone else. I am on his list to open it up for. So we can take things slowly.

Christian
I know about Melissa and how she broke Barney's heart. I made sure she wasn't allowed anywhere near him after he ended things with her. I normally don't get involved in my employees personal business, but he is in charge of all of out IT throughout the company and I don't trust Melissa at all. She was caught snooping around by security. Luckily Barney knew not to let her around any area she could steal ideas or information. After that I decided to have her followed and we got what we needed very quickly, the threesome photos and videos were easily gotten and sent to Barney. It had to be done, the two guys were expert hackers that she was trying to get to hack into GEH and take money from various accounts. We recorded their conversations as well. She planned on visiting GEH to place a device to help us be hacked. She didn't plan on being caught.