The Talk

Christian
After a wonderful night with Anastasia, I want to discuss our future. I know we might be jumping the gun, but I am sure that she is the right person for me. I would have asked her before now to marry me, but the twins came along and I don't want her thinking they are the reason I am asking her to marry me this soon. We have known each other as long as she has known Mia. I finally asked her out and she agreed. We definitely are comfortable sexually. She's good with the boys. We are going to see how things go. Date nights will be a regular thing of course. Her home is set up to accommodate the twins and any other children that come along, hopefully no evil twins children. Although who knows how many children out there belong to him. He could have legally sold his sperm.

Anastasia
I give him my answer and he is over the moon. He places the engagement ring on my finger and it fits perfectly. He tells me that he had Mia ask my size. We are waiting until his sister and his brother gets married this next month to set a wedding date. We know each other very well, but we need romance as well. We are good with his twins and I love them and him, but I want more alone time and we will be doing all of that. We are going to work together and find time for it. We need to go pick up the twins from his parents. They are still very young. Teo thinks they are his brothers. Gia tells them that they will soon be cousins after Elliott and she marries. She had to add money to her ex husbands prison account to get him to sign away his rights to Teo so Elliott could adopt him. Sadly after she made the deposit he refused and wanted more money. They reversed the deposit until he signed the paperwork he promised. He didn't care about Gia or Teo. It was very obvious. Barney is nervously awaiting his wedding. The bachelor and bachelorette parties are really scaring him.

Carrick
We have spoken to all our children in regards to prenuptial agreements and they have agreed to discuss things with their fiancés and it will be something they will discuss with us and the other parents. Anastasia has no family that we are aware of. After Cameron we can't attest to anything. Who knows what or who might show up in our lives. We do know that Anastasia's mother died, we just don't know about her father. We know she became emancipated and worked hard to get her college degrees and her law degree. She has several degrees and she has five companies she started and has highly qualified people running them for her.

Grace
Carrick and I disagree on the prenuptial agreement, but as an attorney he has seen a lot and he wants to advise the children on this matter. I tell them this is their decision not anyone else's. That includes their father and I. Two weddings and maybe a third wedding in the making. After all the different wedding arrangements we were able to enjoy the weddings of both Mia and Elliott. We picked up part of the costs on the weddings. Of course we gave our thoughts on the wedding and various things. But in the end it is their wedding. Well the colors were so different from what I thought they would be it threw me off. Gia had a white dress with lavender lace flowing over it. Then she wanted us to wear dark purple dresses. Teo was dressed in a purple suit with a lavender shirt and tie. Her bouquet matched all the colors. Her decorations were very ornate and it all looked great together. Mia had her typical pink incorporated in all her wedding in various shades. He dress was white and has lace with hearts around her waist. A month apart it was hard keeping them straight. But somehow rage wedding planners did just that. They both hired the same person and they got everything perfect for the brides. Not everyone was happy about the wedding attire. The photographer had lighting issues with the color contrast of the purple and lavender. So he had to buy special lenses to get the right effect and it worked well.

Christian
Anastasia and I did our own wedding planning and she bought a simple white dress for our wedding. It's going to happen a week after my parents wedding anniversary. The twins will be pulled down the aisle in a stroller built for two with flowers on the top. Both are in little suits Anastasia made herself. Tiny flowers attached with velcro. We got videos and photographs of everything. The flowers were daisies and tulips of various color. The cake was made with various colors and flavors. She also adopted the boys prior to the wedding. So she had tiny cupcakes made to celebrate that as well. Our wedding was not as expensive as my siblings weddings, but the engagement and wedding rings were more expensive.

Anastasia
I can't believe I am a mother of twins and marrying their father. Christian and I had always been friends but I think we just didn't want to hurt Mia by dating each other. Apparently we both had a thing for each other we just didn't act on it. The wedding went great and the single ladies grabbed pieces of the bouquets. The twins had tiny ones on their strollers so they were taken off it. I was amazed how small they could get them. All the single ladies who wanted one got one. The cake was great and we left on a two week honeymoon and took security and their partners along with the mannies and nannies. We hired a couple who were a manny and a nanny team. We knew they weren't going to be an issue like a couple of the ones that interviewed only because they wanted to be Mrs Christian Grey. We went to the house he bought in the Hamptons and had great time. The others had a great time as well. Jason and Gail definitely had a good time. A month later we got the news of her pregnancy.