All Alone Now

Christian
I am just sitting here at my piano playing music and watching the rain coming down outside. I just ended a relationship with Leila Williams, well she ended it after she had a pregnancy scare. The scare was that she was starting to show and I caught on. At one point she had gotten drunk and passed out on me, but Jason was with me when we got her into my guest bedroom and had Gail look after her. There was proof of everything we did that night. Never have sex with a drunken person. It appears it wasn't my baby at all. Since I hadn't had sex with her yet, it wasn't mine. She decided to marry the father of the baby. Bob Wilson is one of my competitors. They finally got married yesterday. I felt used by both of them. I think he had hoped she would get more information than what I had to eat at dinner. I call Anastasia and ask her to join me for dinner. I think she is shocked. I meet her at my restaurant and she's dressed very nice. A dress that flatters her perfections and people are watching her every move. Including me.

Anastasia
I decide to meet Christian for dinner at his restaurant. He told me fancy dress and I go get my fancy new dress on. Soon my bodyguards and driver are headed to have dinner. We arrive and are escorted to Christian's private dining area. The security are seated at tables right outside the door. All of us are having dinner on Christian. One guards the door and the rest eat, but keeps aware of intruders. Then after ward they all watch over us. No one has disturbed us. Christian tells me he would like to start dating me and that he only dates one lady at a time. I had no idea he was even interested in me at all. Here I am unsure what I am doing here with my friends brother. So I just order my food and we have our dinner and he is keeping things simple and asking me about my latest company and I tell him about it. I started a forensic auditing company based on computer software that detects even the tiniest details about transactions and has safety features built in to trace and detect any suspicious transactions. It's based on coded entries and if you don't have the codes or passwords to implement the transactions then you get caught. They also track the place the money ends up and follows it right to where it finally ends up. Plus we have ways to get the money back from whoever did it. Talk about scared people who discover we can assure they are broke, but they are spending a lot of time behind bars.

Christian
Barney is working with Anastasia on this company and we are reaping the rewards from it as well. They have people running the company that are brilliant in everything they do. They get bonuses for all their hard work. In some cases they get a part of the money for their hard work in developing the software. She is fair to her employees in that regard. She has spotted some good people and hired them prior to graduating high school. Some are work study projects. She always makes sure that she gets the right paperwork completely filled out so they can work for her. Three 14 year olds work for her, but under strict guidelines. She explains how they are not allowed to quit getting their education. All her underage people have to show their school work is completed and they have good grades or they can't work for her. She gets updates on them and tests them as well. If they can't answer correctly on their tests they are given one chance to improve or they are no longer working for her. This is something we might look into doing. It is a good idea especially for young people who need a helping hand.

Anastasia
Christian asks me to dance with him and I do. We have a lot of fun with each other. Soon we need to call it a night and he asks me out again. We kissed a few times and it was a bit awkward at first because I thought of him as Mia's brother. I guess he will talk to Mia if we get more serious. Right now I think we will play it by ear. He follows me home and walks me to the door and kisses me goodnight and assures that I make it inside the house and locks my door. My driver and bodyguards go to their places on the grounds. I think I am dreaming and I hope he is a good boyfriend, if that is where this is headed. I don't have time to play games with guys. He seems to feel the same way about dating as well.

Christian
Anastasia and I don't have time to play games with each other. We are looking to find a person who will understand our time constraints and understand about events and what we might miss because of our companies. I would have liked to go inside and made out with her, but it is too soon for that. I decided to let Mia know I asked Anastasia out and she is waiting to hear how it went. Mia is going to tell Anastasia that she knows about our date. She was hoping that I would get out of the last relationship and she got her wish. She suggested that Anastasia would be a good choice and I decided to ask her and I am glad I did now. She's perfect for me, she checks every box for being on my arm at events. We both have busy schedules and she goes to the same events as a business person. She's been making the news regularly.