A Real Find

Elliott
I normally don't notice the people around us when Christian and I go jogging, but when a small toddler came onto the sidewalk I had to stop and roll to avoid hurting him, I pulled him onto my chest as I hit the ground and saw he was about to have me on top of him. How I was able to get him safely on top of me I will never know. Suddenly a young woman arrived and pulled him into her arms and checked him over for injuries. I get up and introduce myself to her. Gia Matteo and Teo Matteo are now invited to have lunch with me and Christian. Christian invites Anastasia for lunch and we are going to Christian's penthouse. I soon find out she works for Mia, her husband, well her ex husband is behind bars for embezzlement and he tried to frame her for it. Anastasia's software is what proved her innocence. She's a very nice person, too bad her ex husband wasn't what he pretended to be. He gambled and lost big. She has bodyguard's thanks to Mia. Mia didn't fire her because she didn't know her husband was stealing from her. Gia makes sure she goes back over everything at this point. She had to move to a tiny home and her and Teo are doing better now.

Gia
Leave it to me to bump into Mia's playboy brothers during my park time with Teo. Teo ran as soon as he was set on his feet, I wasn't fast enough to stop him from running into the paths of joggers. I see him laying on the chest of Elliott Grey and the bodyguards are letting me get my son off Elliott and I see Christian Grey close by. So many bodyguards are around us and I check for injuries on Teo. Teo is just smiling at everyone. Elliott invites us to lunch with him and his brother. I am safe with them and I agree to it. I walked to the park and now I am going to have lunch at Christian Grey's penthouse. I am seeing Anastasia Steele finally. I know the name of the lady who proved my innocence. Teo is in the car seat from his stroller. I had to show them how to put the seat in the limo. We arrive and we have food and I change Teo and feed him. The housekeeper creates a bed for Teo to take a nap nearby me.

Christian
I called and invited Anastasia to lunch with Elliott, his new friend and myself at my penthouse. I introduce Gia to Anastasia and she recognized her name. Who wouldn't recognize the name of the person who proved her innocence. I wasn't aware of the issues that Mia had until today and found out how they had helped find the guilty party. That was the new software that she had developed and installed at Mia's new restaurant. Then we got it installed after that happened. Teo was very active and he ran up to Anastasia like he knew her. I guess he did know her, because she is his God mother. She picked him up and carried him to the table for his meal. A couple of things of baby food and a bottle of milk. He has a great appetite and Anastasia fed him. Gia and Elliott were both getting to know each other. I help Anastasia with Teo. She's a natural with him, but me not so much. Elliott and Gia leave together after four hours and Teo has slept all of them after eating. Elliott carries him and pushes the stroller. He refused to go back in the stroller.

Anastasia
Christian finally gives me a tour of his penthouse. It's nice, but it is also big enough to house several people and yet he and his staff are the only ones who live here. We decide to watch a few movies and have dinner together. We make out in his entertainment room. We have been dating for a month. Mia is very enthusiastic about us dating each other. I think her and Barney are getting very serious. Christian and I are just at the beginning of our dating so we haven't had sex yet. He still has issues from his last relationship and I understand why. Leila was a piece of work. I have dated, but nothing has ever happened with them. At this point it is something we have decided to wait on until we are sure of one another. A lot of making out and some fondling. We have came very close but no cigar.

Christian
Another cold shower tonight as I shut the door to Anastasia's car and see her off. I am walking back to the elevator when suddenly a very pregnant Leila stops me from getting into the elevator. She is the last person I want to see now, but I don't have any options. She is in severe pain and looks like she is in labor and needs help and a good long shower. I send a 911 to Jason and he is here in the lobby in moments along with an ambulance that I asked him to call.

Jason
How she got into the garage area is explained by the videos, she came in when Miss Steele left, she ducked under the metal garage door. We get her to the hospital and call her family to come to the hospital. Dr Grey has joined us along with Carrick Grey to help us with any legal things. Apparently Leila is saying she is having Christian Grey's babies again. It won't take long to prove or disprove this and I am as confused as anyone as to how it could be his child.

Carrick
I listen to Christian and we need to get a DNA test done on this baby, the young lady isn't doing well. She's in surgery now and soon we are going to see if the baby is our grandchild.

Grace
I am not allowed to run the test on the babies. Two identical boys and they look a lot like Christian. They get the DNA test ran and we will be waiting for the results. Unfortunately Leila Williams died on the table from complications from injuries that she sustained within the last week. Someone hit her with enough force it caused hemorrhaging that finally caused her to go into labor. It was luck that Christian was in the garage and got her into an ambulance. She looked like she had been living on the street.