A Prisoner Can't Have His Children

Carrick
I decided to see if we can get a DNA sample from Walker and confirm something I had wondered about for a while. His client agreed to the testing and I asked for several samples so we could do it all at once. I was sent information and I wanted it confirmed. I have yet to see this Walker character and there aren't any good photos of him. I believe this is intentional. So the testing is done and it turns out that Christian and Emerson are twins and was separated and raised so very differently after their mother died. Emerson was Cameron at birth. His dad took him and Christian was left with his addict mom, but Cameron met a different fate. He ended up in the hands of the Lincoln's after being in other child molesters hands. No one ever called CPS because he was kept under wraps until the Lincoln's got caught and he was finally free of them, unfortunately he started his own business of selling humans. Mostly babies. So I know this guy is scum, but I don't have the evidence and can't get it legally. Soon I didn't need to get it. It an odd twist of fate his alarm system went off alerting the police and they discovered a very pregnant woman laying on the floor bleeding and beaten by mr Walker, but he had another alias for each address. They found a maternity ward and a nursery in the basement of each of his properties. They found his many passports. Soon the attorney representing him in the case to get the twins back had to drop the case.

Christian
I am dumbfounded at all that has been found behind the scenes. I knew that several people were interested in getting to the bottom of how I could be considered the father of the twins when I didn't have sex with Leila. I went along with it knowing that we still needed to find the real father. With Leila dead and her saying that I was the father and the DNA test was able to be used to stake a claim on the boys. Foster care is not a place I wanted to see those innocent boys go to. The real father sure took his time coming forward to take his children. I finally got to see him in court as he was arraigned on who knows how many counts. The charges just kept being filed against him. His civil attorney couldn't help him in his criminal case so he had to get a public defender to defend him. Since I am the boys only living relative I was given custody of them. They are living with me already and the home inspection took no time at all. Everyone was happy and the boys are safe. Emerson had the gall to try to extort money for the boys and that just added more charges to his already four page list of charges. The families were in court and demanded that their grandchild, child, niece or nephew and whatever baby or babies be returned to them.

Grace
I am so glad the boys are going to be raised by Christian, I am saddened that his twin brother turned out so badly. It goes to show that nature can make a huge difference in a child's life. We have overcome a lot of obstacles to get our three adopted children to where they are, but they also overcame the many traumas they faced prior to becoming our children. At least we got the twins away from their father. Sadly their mother died in the process. There is no doubt Emerson targeted Christian and why. His billions and the fact his looks exactly like him. Carrick got a DNA test done to see if they were related or twins. It made sense they were twins. That is how the paternal DNA test was close enough to pass the paternity test. We also found out that Emerson somehow screwed with the results somehow. The man was the father of numerous children that he sold off. He didn't know any batter is not a good defense at all.

Emerson
It turns out my look a like is my identical twin brother. I ended up sold to the highest bidder and he ended up with a wealthy couple who treated him very well. My first name was Cameron. I kept getting new names every time I went to different places. None were truly homes, they were prisons. Leila had told me that I looked like her boyfriend and she wanted to make him her husband, so we came up with a plan and she had no idea that I was already selling babies. She was limited to one of my homes. When I jumped the gun and she ended up pregnant Christian broke things off with her. So she was of no value, well not to get millions from Grey for his babies. What a waste. I was going sell the baby or babies, she got out of control and I beat her to remind her who was in charge. She died after the c section. I saw the babies when I went and manipulated things at the hospital. When I saw the results and what they meant I was shocked. This made me try to get information on Christian Grey and our birthdays and place of birth was the same. I hadn't thought to look this up at all. It wasn't important until now. My public defender was unimpressed with these facts and just said that even if it was true that I am Christian Grey's identical twin brother it doesn't change that I am a criminal and I beat not just one pregnant woman to where the injuries kill them in childbirth. Do I regret that I made the wrong choices, yes, but I was put in a position of not having choices. I did the same to all my victims.